CHAPTER 36

"Well well well. If it's not Brittney" a voice says from behind me stopping me in my tracks. Not now please.

Breathing in and out I turn around to be met again by those blue eyes that have been staring at me since I got here. "Hi, you must be Smith" I lie knowing exactly that his not Smith. Well Smith is the only name I know that is owned by one of the guys.

"Kobe is my name" he says after chuckling. He takes out a knife from his jacket and cuts his Apple which he later on eats.

"Nice to meet you Kobe" I say while walking backwards. This guy is so creepy and scary now that I'm near him. He has a dark aura around him that I just want to scream. "Pleasures mine" he says with a smirk on his face while also walking towards me until my back hits the wall.

"You the one that has got Vally all in love" He says while taking a strand of my hair in his fingers and smelling it. He reeks of beer and drugs which is intoxicating me now.

I just swallow and look down. I don't want to look at those eyes that will haunt me tonight. "You actually are worth alot and that's why he has stopped..." he takes a step back and leans against the opposite wall.

"Stopped what?" I ask him. I have no idea what his talking about. What is it that Vally could have possibly stopped doing because of me.

He chuckles and takes out a cigarette that was on his ear and a lighter from his jacket. He has been taking out things from his jacket that I'd swear it's a store room for only dangerous objects. I wouldn't be surprised if he takes out an axe.

"He didn't tell you did he?" He says and laughs. Even his laughter has the power to make me get goosebumps.

"What the fuck?" A furious Vally comes and looks at me and Kobe. He then goes all wild and punches him in the face.

"I told you to stay away from her didn't I? You Bastard" Vally says while repeatedly punching him. Kobe who doesn't want to quit also punches back and Vally loses his balance falling to the floor. "Help" I scream while covering my eyes from seeing the two fight.

Vally who gets back up as quickly as he fell punches Kobe again. "Geez guys you freaking out the girl" One of the guys followed by everyone else comes running and stops the fight.

"You okay?" Mike comes and hugs me. I just nod in agreement.

"See she is only here for a few Fucking minutes but look at the trouble she has caused" Theresa says while going on her knees and helping Kobe. I don't know what is it that I did to her. I don't even know who the heck she is but she has been throwing hatred at me all the way.

"Let's go Brittney now. Get your Fucking things cause we leaving now" Vally says more like demands. I nod in fear and he holds my hand really tight. We walk out together straight to the car.

"You got a scar" I say while touching the scar that Kobe gave him on his neck. He doesn't look at me but moves my hand. "What the fuck did he tell you?" He asks me while driving.

"He never really did say anything" I say remembering how that idiot was speaking in riddles. Vally stops right outside his house and I watch how his jaws clench. "Are you okay?" I ask him. I am so afraid of him right now. I don't want him to get angry.

"I'm sorry Brittney" he apologises while looking out of the window. I put my purse on the dashboard and go over right on his lap. He still sits looking out of the window ignoring my eyes.

"I'm just a Fucking failure that is going to mess up. I'm sorry I couldn't take you to a fancy place like Kevin did or even get you fancy things..." He says.

"Instead I go and take you to a fucked up place with fucked up people" he says and I smile at him. I put my hands on his face and turn it so that he can face me.

"Uh uh look in my eyes" I say when he tried looking down.

"I don't give a Damm what you did or what they did or even about where we went. Vally all those fancy things mean absolutely nothing without love" I say and mean it. No matter how many times Kevin gave me fancy brands I never felt the love I have always wanted to feel.

They all were just brands with no meaning. "As long as I'm with you I am happy V" I say and kiss his bleeding lip. He puts his arms around my waist and pulls me closer.

"Thank you Brittney for giving me a chance" he says while we catch our breaths.

"I would give you a chance until I'm no longer breathing" I say and kiss him again. I feel the temperature rise between us that if we stay like this it won't end well. I break off the kiss and step out.

He passes me my purse and kisses me goodnight on my forehead before I leave. "Hey girl how was the guys?" Natalie asks when I enter the house.

"They were okay. I made new friends also" I say while we both take a seat on the couch.

"Tell me everything" she says. I explain to her every thing.

"Damm that Theresa of a bitch. I was going to jump on the table and beat her ass up...because I don't fuck with you" she says getting all worked up. That's exactly what I wanted to do but I can't. It's just my first day with them so maybe later on when we get to know each other.

We have supper and I'm finally in my bedroom alone. I go and sit by the bed with my laptop and watch a movie until i drift into sleep.

»»»»»»

"I broke up with him and then found myself the next morning in his bed" I tell Kristen and Jeven my PA whose having lunch with me.

"That's heavy shit babe.." Kristen says and Jeven agrees. I just shrug my shoulders and carry on eating my burger.

"But the best thing is me and Vally are finally officially dating" I say and blush while they clap they hands and make funny sounds. Only now do I realise how blessed I actually am. The rest of the day goes normal and I'm at home now.

Please don't forget to share, vote and comment♥