CHAPTER 27

But that was before all the pain you caused me
And all the lies you told me , I still see your face when I go to sleep, I'll always love you and you'll always love me, I know how hard it is to move on with my life when all of these daydreams come back to me at night

"I better get going now" I say and take my coat and red devil which I hide. I know Natalie thinks I'm by Kevin's house that's the whole reason why she hasn't called or messaged me.

"I'll walk you out" he offers and we both go downstairs. I just hope we don't bump into Lorraine or even Mr Carter cause they'll definitely want me to stay for coffee. "Brittney welcome" Lorraine hugs me when we reach the bottom.

Oh shit. There comes trouble. What do I tell her now?. "What you doing here?" She asks me. I look up at Vally giving him a 'save me' look which he catches quickly. "She was just leaving" he tells his older sister.

"Yes I was just leaving" I say. She looks at me and smiles. "Silly you. Stay over for some coffee please. We don't like it when our guests leave without having something" she says and holds my hand dragging me along to the kitchen. Just as I predicted.

I turn to look at Vally and he just shrugs his shoulder and rubs his neck. I sit down on the chair with my things on my lap. She can never know what happened last night. Vally opens the fridge and takes out a bottle of fruit juice which he drinks.

He then goes out and my eyes follow him. "How are you today?" She asks me passing me a mug of coffee while she sips on hers. "I'm okay and you?" I ask her. She looks at her coffee and smiles. "I'm fine dear" she says.

I look outside the window and see Vally playing with Sasha his niece. They got such a strong bond which reminds me of me and my father. "You know he loves her so much" she says. I'm sure she must have noticed me being distant and caught me staring at her brother. "He loves her so much especially after what happened to her in the past" she says and wipes the tear.

I look at her and my heart breaks. "What happened to her?" I ask her. I know it's non of my business but she is pouring her heart out and I should show that I'm listening to her. "She was very small to experience that.." She says again.

"We were an our way back from the hospital when we met up in an accident. Vally was driving" she says while looking at her brother and daughter running around with smiles on they faces. "I thought she was going to die but thankfully she survived.. He blames himself until today" she says. I feel very emotional and I just want to cry. That explains the scar on her arm.

"Look I have to go now..thanks for the coffee" I say and stand up while taking my things carefully for red devil not to fall. I hug her and make my way out.

"Brittney thank goodness you back" Natalie hugs me as soon as I close the door.

"What happened?. Kevin kept calling asking for you is everything okay?" She asks me. Of course he won't tell her what he did.

"It's over" I walk over to the sitting room and throw myself on the couch. "What happened?how?" She asks me and her face turns into a very furious one. Fighting back the tears I explain everything to her just except the Vally saga. She can never know. It will be another lecture of sex before marriage is a sin. Something which I don't need now.

"His bloody big of a mother**** asshole, idiotic big head." She curses. "I'm going to kill him. Don't worry I will" she says. There goes my murderous big sister.

"No it's okay. I'm over it" I give her my best assuring look.

After taking a long hot shower that was filled with tears I put on my pyjamas. I blow dry my hair and hear Natalie shouting at the top of her voice. I wonder who got on the wrong side of her cause whoever it is is doomed. Running down to save whoever it is that's about to get murdered I find Natalie with a baseball bat pointing at ..... Kevin. Just great.

If I had known I wouldn't have came downstairs cause he deserves death. "Brittney please let me explain" Kevin begs once more. I look at him and Every thing plays back. All the good and bad flashes back right in my eyes. "Brittney, go upstairs its about to get messy here" Natalie tells me.

"It's over Kevin, I don't want to hear it" I say with tears filling my eyes. I can't cry in front of him. He'll know I'm hurting from the pain his caused.

"I love you. I swear" he goes on his knees and takes my hands in his. This would've been a beautiful time. When his on his knees proposing. But I'll never see that day cause his on his knees apologising.

"It's over Kevin and if I see you again I'll get a restraining order against you" I give him one more look as I yank my hands from his and go to my bedroom. Behind me I leave all those moments we shared. I leave all those smiles and laughs we shared. All good and bad. But mostly Behind me I leave Kevin Brown.

In my room I cuddle in bed and cry my broken heart out while I remember all that we did together.

»»»»»

It has been weeks after our break up and I have been working to get myself up. Although there are day I still think of him and think of him I am working so hard to forget him.

"It's quite late. You'll be fine though. I can accompany you" Natalie asks me with a worried expression. I have decided to close that chapter and open a new one full of laughter and smiles. No more tears or sorrow.

First thing on my list is to accept my father's death. It is going to be hard at first but like how I got over Kevin I'll get over it. I'm a fighter and if it means fighting I am ready. "I'll be fine Natalie. Can you stop worrying now" I put on my coat and walk to the taxi waiting for me.

Well my car still hasn't been repaired. Apparently he has lots of customers and I have to wait for my turn which I am.

H/ N : she's over him yayyyy😁

Please don't forget to share, vote and comment♥