CHAPTER 85

This is the worst I could ever go through. I never thought Vally would even think of kissing someone else. I thought he was the one for me. The one that will be with me but like I said. It was all just a thought.

I am never going to find peace or love. I fell for the exact same man I ran away from. They were not just friends but they have the same schemes up they sleeves.

I drive off to the apartment and enter it. I put my hand over my heart that's beating fast and let the tears I've been holding fall down. I still can't believe it but it's true.

He cheated on me. "Brittney open the door please" Kevin's voice and a knock on the door startle me. I get up and open the door for him to enter.

Once he steps in he pulls me in for a hug as I cry in his arms. "He cheated on me" I say.

"Its okay baby. Everything happens for a reason" he says rubbing my back and saying hush while I cry.

"Just forget everything" he says.

"Brittney" Vally comes and sees us hugging. He then comes to us and rips us apart.

"Mind you. What do you want here?" I ask him.

"I came to make things right" he says coming to me but Kevin steps in front of me to stop him from getting any closer.

"You ruined her. You might as well fuck off" Kevin says angrily. I haven't seen him this angry.

"Listen I just need to talk to her that's all" Vally says trying so hard to be calm. If he thinks his calm side is going to fix this then he is absolutely wrong.

"Well she doesn't want to Hear. What she heard was enough already" Kevin says.

"Brittney. It all happened so fast I don't know what was going on.. I swear I regret it and if I could go back in time I would stop it all.. Please forgive me" Vally says ignoring the look Kevin is giving him.

"Vally, it doesn't make a difference. You never going to change your ways... All I ever did was love you...." I say and he cuts me off.

"And I love you too. What we had was long ago dead.." He says. I move from behind Kevin to face vally's pleading eyes.

"Vally there was even a wedding involved but when I talk about it then you against it. Its clear as the day that you loved her more then me" I shout at him. He turns around and puts his hands over his face.

"Brittney, I was against it cause I thought I was going to hurt you and things were going to be like my parents" he says looking at me. His eyes and face has turned red.

"No, this was because you never did care about how I feel. Everything was just about you" I say while sobbing out loudly. He comes to me and holds my arms.

"Brittney, okay it was mostly about me and not you. But I'm changing now. I am willing to do anything for you. Look at me" he says but I just move my arms from him and turn around as I cry even more.

"Brittney. Just forgive me" he begs.

"Vally nothing comes so easy. You always hurt me. Maybe love was just not meant for the Carter family" I say and his head snaps at me.

"The Fuck. Don't you dare bring my family in this okay.. Its non of they business" he shouts at me.

"You got no freaking right to shout at her" Kevin says.

"You better stay out of this you bastard" Vally warns him.

"Or what?" Kevin pushes. I know his trying to protect me and stand by me but this is between the two of us.