CHAPTER 97

"You leaving already?" Mr Carter asks me. He is busy fixing the machine for I don't know what.

"Yes, have a great evening" I tell him and walk away. Vally has already started the engine. I slid in the passengers seat to find a fuming Vally.

I take off my heels and rub my legs. They feel like I've been walking a mile. "That never go the way we wanted it to but it's just the beginning right" I say clearing the air.

"Beginning? For as long as she's not married she'll hate me. And there is no way I'm letting that donor marry my sister" he says looking at the road.

"Vally, you being unfair. Give him a chance to prove his love. We spoke about this" I say sitting back in my seat. I open the window to let the fresh passing air in.

"Of Course we did but I don't trust him. If he really wanted her he wouldn't have gave her a baby and left. He would have stayed" he says stopping by the red robot.

"Just as I said we all make careless mistakes and only realise that sometimes we grow from them and learn from them. Just give him a chance" I say holding his arm and rubbing it a little.

He takes a deep breath and starts to drive when the robot goes green. "Brittney, I just don't want her hurt. I want her happy that's all" he says and I smile.

There's care and love in his tone.  "My father wouldn't have let me go also but eventually he would have to" I say smiling as I try and picture my father's reaction if I ever got in engaged. He would get upset if a boy ever troubled me or even cared for me.

"Trust me your father would have loved me the moment he met me" He says and we both laugh. My father wouldn't let me marry him. Firstly, Vally is a bad boy. His got a bad past. Bad attitude. Bad everything.

Secondly, he doesn't look like the guy to give your daughter to. "Let your sister go also. It's her turn to enjoy" I say.

He parks the car in the garage and we both step out into the warm afternoon. "What's wrong with your feet?" Vally asks since I've been scratching them.

"I think it's the heels" I say and he just nods. I don't know what's wrong with them. They get all heavy and sometimes they swell.

I wanted to go for an appointment but I don't think it's anything bad. "Don't you think we should try again tomorrow?" I ask him.

He opens the door and we both  enter. "I don't think that's a good idea. I just want to cuddle with you" he says picking me up by my waist.

I wrap my legs around his waist and my hands around his neck. "You never changed did you?" I ask him smiling.

"When it comes to you. I'm always going to be bad" he smirks and puts his soft pink lips against my dry ones. The feeling of temptation visits me and I just want to cuddle.

"I missed this" he says breaking the kiss and smelling my hair.

"I missed it more" I say. His lips leave mines and goes to my neck. His lips clash with my soft spot and a moan escapes my mouth.

"Brittney, Vally" The door opens and the entrance is filled with lots of loud people. Vally puts me down and we face the intruders.

"Are we perhaps disturbing something?" Hannah asks. I fix my shirt and wipe my lips. Wrong timing.

"We actually came here to celebrate you guys. We heard you back together and decided to come and give you'll our blessings" Roselle says walking in with a bottle of fresh red wine.

"You have got my blessings" Justin says mocking the priest and we all laugh. They guys all fill the lounge so we girls go to the kitchen.

"We so happy now you guys are back" Jasmine says coming to hug me. Ever since we went clubbing she has grown close to me. She has always been Theresa's side kick and now they seem to have become distant.