CHAPTER 67

"I'm fine Jeven. Just got alot on my mind" I say. Honestly I really miss Vally and our good times. It's just a few hours without him but it feels like it's been a year. I just want to jump in his arms and stay like that forever.

Then on the other side there is my mother. I really thought she wanted to have me but it seems like she was pretending. She did love me as a mother but ill always be a stranger to her. She doesn't want me to find her and now I just don't know what to do. It's either I carry on looking for her or just give up like she did.

"Okay, then let's get to working" he says taking the files and we start working.

»»»»»»

The rest of the week goes fast and it's finally the weekend. Vally and I have been taking things slowly. It feels like we just renewed our relationship. After breakfast we both sit down on the couch and start watching movies.

"Wow, James bond is really something" Vally says taking popcorn from the bowl.

"But his such a liar. I prefer Jason Statham" I say proudly and look at him. He looks at me and smirks.

"You cake just love the six pack that's all" he says and we both start laughing. Well that is the real truth. He has such a hot body which makes me wonder how can anyone just be so yummy. Well Vally also has a well built body but Jason takes the cup always.

The doorbell rings and Vally goes to get it. "Yo yo yo. What's up man? We thought we'd come check you out" I hear Justin's voice all the way from the doorway. I wonder what they want here again. We never ever visit them but they always show they stupid faces here.

"Hey girl. You looking so nice" Roselle comes and hugs me. The rest of the girls also come and take turns. Marvelous. There has never been a day where I'll see her upset and see Theresa happy.

The lounge gets filled up with them all so I go to the kitchen for some air. "What do they want here?" I ask Vally who joins me. They always know when to come and spoil our good free times together.

"They here for a game of PlayStation. Okay cake we goner have some fun. I promise" he says kissing me on my forehead and I put my hands on his chest. Which means he knew that they were coming over but never told me. I seriously hope we'll have some fun cause I hate visitors actually just them in general.

We go back to the lounge with smiles on our faces all happy to see everyone. Smith has already fixed the machine and everyone looks happy. "We need to pick teams" Hannah says and everyone agrees.

"Me against Vally" Justin says. What I've noticed about him is that his so loud and active. It's like he takes drugs. Vally stands up and faces Justin who stood also.

"I'm not playing" I say. I have no idea how to use a PlayStation. My parents always said that its for guys only not girls. I grew up playing with Barbie and watching Hannah Montana.

"Why?" Roselle asks.
"I don't know how to play" I say looking at Vally.
"Oh she's a fast learner she'll get it right. We'll teach you don't worry" Vally says and winks at me leaving me no choice.

"Theresa, Hannah, Smith" Vally says and they all go behind him. I wonder why he never chose me. I don't want to team up with Justin and his active side.

"Brittney, Moana, Kobe" Justin says and we all go stand by his side. I never seen Kobe here. He must've came in late. Now I have to team up with him. I already have a feeling we going to lose.

"They picking cause Vally and justin are good" Moana whispers in my ear. I look at her and smile since I've got nothing to say. Why can't this day just get over.