CHAPTER 59

"We can call mom so that she can knock some sense in that brain of yours" she says taking her phone and dialing mom's number. The first three tries she doesn't reply but the fourth one she does.

"Hey, my baby. You miss mommy?" Gabriela Adams voice beams from the phone. 

"The truth mom. Is Brittney my biological sister?" Natalie goes straight to the point. The line goes silent for a minute and we hear footsteps. She is looking for a quiet place if not she's trying to make a lie.

"Baby, you know the truth..She's your sister" she says and Natalie pulls herself together. I stand up and take the phone from her. The truth needs to come out today so that I can move on with my life. "Please tell us the truth. We know it just give us more clarification" I beg.

"You again. You never going to stop ruining our lives will you. Of course you not my daughter. The only reason why I kept you is because I didn't want people to know that Kyle cheated on me.. I had to lie just for my status" she says in a nasty voice. I drop the phone down and feel my stomach turn. This woman treated me like that just cause she didn't want her status to drop.

"Brittney" Alex comes and helps walk me to the couch before giving me some water. Natalie is seated on the couch with no tear in her eyes. She has her hands in her hair and is staring at the floor.

Alex picks up the phone and talks to his dear mother in law. "She's on her way" Alex says after hanging up the call. I don't want to see that woman ever again. She tortured me enough and stole my whole childhood. I take the envelope and stand up.

"Where you going?" Alex asks since Natalie has been zoned out for the past minutes. I want to be here for Natalie but then her mother is going to be the problem. I better leave before she comes and gets me kicked out.

"I'm going home" I say. I go to Natalie and sit on my legs to see her face. I put my hand over her cheek and look at her. She is pretending to be strong but deep inside she is drowning. "It's okay Natalie. At least we still sisters and we will forever be sisters no matter what. I love you so much and don't ever doubt my love for you" I say before standing up and kissing her on the forehead.

"Drive safely" Alex hugs me. After that I leave the house and message Vally. The car doors are not locked so I sit inside waiting for him. After five minutes of waiting the door to his house opens and he comes out. He waves goodbye before closing it and coming to the car. He slides in and looks at me.

He leans in and gives me a kiss on the cheek. "We'll talk at home" he says before driving off. He drives to McDonald's and orders burgers since he doesn't want me to cook. "So, how did it go?" He asks me after we both finish our lunch.

"It went worse then I had expected. Natalie lost it one way" I say playing with the remote buttons. He comes and sits next to me on the couch and puts his hand over my thigh. "She never believed anything until she called her mother that told her the truth" I say remembering what she had said.

"I know you girls are strong and she'll let it sink in and open up once she understand" he says looking at me. I really hope it sinks in now cause  tension from Natalie is the end of everything. "Do you think she'll talk to me again?" I ask him. I wish he was there with me cause then I would have felt much stronger seeing him by my side. He is the only light and right thing going on in my life at the moment.

"Of course she will. What's the point in all those years if she doesn't talk to you..I promise she'll call and will want to meet you" he says rubbing my thigh.

"So how did your family meeting go?" I ask him. I'm tired of talking about me and my situation. I need to give my life a break and think of something else. "It went fine...." He says looking away and I just look at him. He is hiding something and I can see it. I pinch his arm and he looks at me.

"Okay, okay. Lorraine's back with her baby daddy" he says and I sit up. There was a truck parked outside the house. I just wasn't sure if it was there for anything. "You lie" I say and he puts his hands up stretching.

"Nope. It pissed me of cause i just Fucking moved out and she brings in her bloody sperm donor to my house" he says and I start laughing at him. I thought she was married but it seems like she also has secrets up her sleeves.

"His the father of your niece, baby. He is apart of the family" I say putting my hand over his chest down to his stomach. I just felt the urge to touch his chest and watch it rise and drop. "No, that guy is an idiot with absolutely nothing" he says with a mean face and I just laugh at him.

"Ok, let's put our family problems aside and enjoy being together" I say standing up and facing him. He starts smirking and then gives me his hands.

"Where's Vabri?" I ask him. When we went to our sisters, he had taken Vabri with him because his niece loves kittens. "I bought him back. I poured some food for him cause he looked hungry" he says and I go to the kitchen to find vabri eating. I pat his fur a little and kiss his head before going back to the lounge.

"Cake, I thought you were going to throw for me a show?" He says standing right in front of me that my face is covered by his chest.

"Come on just a little show for your boyfriend" he says putting his finger under my chin and making me look at him. He has a smirk on his face and it's enough to make me tear apart his red top. "No, rather, let's go to the beach. I've never been there before" I say moving away from him.

"You going in a bikini" He asks me.
"Yeah, duhh..I can't swim with clothes on" I say going to the bedroom and changing into a summer blue bikini.

"Damm, cake. You Fucking beautiful" he says smirking and come closer to get a better look. I turn around and face him again. He is looking at me and I can see the bulge in his pants. I laugh at him cause I know what's going on in his filthy mind.

"Come now let's go" I say picking up vabri and my backpack. I hope going to the beach will relax our minds and our problems. We drive to the beach which isn't very far. "Okay go I'll meet you" he tells me as he talks to this one guy whom he lost contact with.

I go and find myself the perfect spot with the sun which is setting. I put down my oak folding mini sand chair and sit on it. Vabri has found something and I let him enjoy it. "Hey lady" a guy with a six pack and no shirt comes to me. He looks like a lifeguard judging by his shorts.

"Hi" I say putting on my sunglasses.
"A woman like you at the beach alone should be a crime.. so you have to pay a fine" he says and I just laugh at him. If only he knew what I had come along with he wouldn't dare.

"So what's the deal?" I say and he puts his hands in his hair in a very sexy way for other girls but not me. "Your name and number" he says smirking at me.

"Brittney's the name but the number is going to be a problem" I say. It feels so nice flirting around freely. Maybe I miss being single but one thing for sure is I'm happy with Vally.

"Victor. I see the B is for beautiful" He says giving me his hand to shake. I take it and he kisses my hand. Ohh, Mr nice smooth guy.

"And V is for?" I ask him.
"Victorious, vigorous, venomous and of course visible...." He says and we both start laughing at him. He really does feel himself just like my boyfriend.

"Now why will the numbers be a problem. You don't do lifeguards" he says touching his abs which are a good view but I prefer my boyfriend's. I wonder where he went cause his taking his own time and the sun is setting.

"Well I don't like guys that work cause they never have time for you" I say and he starts laughing in which I join in.

"Wow, for you malady..I'd quit this job" he says and I laugh harder. It's long since I laughed like this and now my tummy hurts.

"Cake, whose this swine?" I hear Vally say from behind me. Oh shit, here comes trouble. Play time is over Brittney.

Please don't forget to share, vote and comment♥