CHAPTER 51

"Okay, goodbye you two. I'll see you'll tomorrow" I wave to both Jeven and Kristen before jumping in my car and taking a deep breath. I am trying as hard to forget all my problems but they seem to be everywhere.

Driving back home I turn up the radio and enjoy the ride. "Welcome back miss.." Alex greets me. He is sitting in the lounge while reading a newspaper.

"Hey brother, where's Natalie?" I ask. She is always back home at this time but now there is no sight of her. "She's outside" he says and I just nod before going to my room. I change into my pyjamas and put my hair in a messy bun.

Going back downstairs I find Alex, Natalie and Lorraine sitting and having a conversation. "Hello, Miss Lorraine. How are you?" I ask her. She stands up and hugs me then sits down again.

I have no idea whether I should take a seat or just grab a snack and go back to my room. "Brittney, I want to talk to you" Lorraine says as if reading my thoughts. I fill my glass with cold water and then sit down on the empty chair.

"So a friend of Vallys needs someone to rent an apartment with her. I asked around and got none until I came here" she says and I just nod at her. I actually don't know what to say.

"I was wondering if you would maybe go in with her..." She finishes off but Natalie butts in.

"How is she?, where's this place?" Natalie asks.
"Oh, she's a young girl. Her age probably and it isn't so far from here" Lorraine explains and we all look at her.

"Not bad. Brittney really needs to stand on her own now" Alex says and I look at him. He is right but I'm not ready to stand on my own.

"Yeah, they need to grow up now" Lorraine says smiling and looking at both Natalie and Alex.

"What you mean they?" Natalie asks.
"Ohh, Vally is also moving out tomorrow. Finally he can get to face life outside"  She says laughing a little. I almost choke on my water after hearing what she said.

Why do I have a feeling he made all of this. This is his plan which means. This all smells like him. "You okay?" They all ask worried as I carry on coughing. I nod and look at them all clueless about what is going on.

"So are you game?" She asks.
"No.." Natalie says and we all look at her. She crosses both her arms and her legs and looks at us all.

"Yeah, sure I am game" I say and she smiles at me. I look over at Natalie who has a angry expression on her face. I'll deal with her later.
"I'll tell you more about it maybe tomorrow" Lorraine says standing up and leaving the house.

"What's wrong with you idiot?" Natalie starts the moment Lorraine closes the front door. I sigh and look at her.

"Nothing, I'm just doing what's best for us" I say standing up and rinsing my glass of water. I turn around to go to my bedroom when she grabs my wrist. "Who knows what she could do to you. Honey you can't just trust anyone" she says angrily.

"I know Natalie. But it's for the best for both of us. I am growing up and hopefully one day I'll have my own family... you can't expect me to camp here my whole life" I shout back at her.

"Oh now you think of a family.. What about all these years huh. It was just boyfriend and girlfriend" she shouts at me and her eyes turn red so does her grip on my wrist.

"You being unfair now...." I say.
"That's enough girls" Alex bangs on the table. We don't move and stay in the same position looking into each other's eyes. I never hoped that we would come to this.

"Brittney has decided to move out and that's final. She's growing up honey and will soon get married. One day hopefully.........Natalie, you going to have to let her go. Let her be her and enjoy her years of growing up" he says. She let's loose my wrist but still makes eye contact with me before leaving.

"She'll come around Brittney. I promise" he comes and hugs me. After that I make supper which we eat and then all go to our rooms. I lay in bed awake and stare at the ceiling. My phone beeps interrupting my moment.

Checking it, it's a message from Vally.

Vally:
Have you decided yet?

Me:
I'm good and you too honey bunch

Vally:
Okay. ????

Me:
Give me time

Vally :
Xoxox

I put down my phone on the nightstand and carry on staring at the ceiling until my eyes finally give in and I fall asleep.

»»»»»»

Today I decided to not go work. I doubt I'll cope with all the stress and working plus tomorrow is a weekend so it really doesn't matter. I finish take a shower and I'm in jeans with a normal top. Going downstairs seems like everyone has already left for work.

I make myself cereal and eat it all finished. After that I go and sit down in the lounge and watch movies. The doorbell rings interrupting my third movie. Standing up I go and get it.

"Hii" Vally gives me a kiss on the cheek and comes in making himself at home. I close the door and go sit down with him.

"I'm in a hella of a good mood today" he says tickling me on my belly while I laugh. I wonder what made him so in the mood today.

"Well, cause I heard some good news" he says and I just stare at him. Lorraine must have told him that I have decided to move out cause that's the only thing that will make him jump on cloud nine now.

"I won't tell you anything yet....it's Your surprise baby" he winks at me. I stand up and go to the kitchen and pour us some juice. When I come back his laying on the couch and is busy on his phone.

"I wonder what you must have up your sleeve" I come and put the juice on the table. He grabs my wrist and pulls me right over him.

"It's going to be exciting. Just make sure you buy new Victoria secret undies more often" he smirks at me.

"Mxm, teaser" I say laying my head on his chest. I stay like that for few seconds listening to his heart beat until we both hear footsteps from the stairs.

We jump and sit properly waiting for thrr mysterious person. "Hey, you two....wait, Vally" Alex says stopping in his tracks and looking at me and Vally suspiciously.

"Okay, finally I don't have to eat alone. Please join me in the kitchen" he says waiting for me and Vally to go first which we do. My heart right now is beating in my ears. This just had to happen on such a beautiful day.

"I thought I was going crazy when I heard sounds" Alex says crossing his fingers together like in prayer. We all sitting by the dining table and looking at each other. I stand up and cut some cake for Alex and Vally. As much as I want some I got no appetite for it.

"What brings you here?" Alex asks Vally.
"His here to fix .. uh... the geyser" I turn around quickly and face them. I know Vally will tell Alex the truth so it's better if I do the speaking.

"Mmm, in the lounge" Alex says and laughs a little. To cease the atmosphere I join also in laughter. I wonder why he never went to work.

"Where's the tools?" He asks again looking at Vally who has absolutely nothing on him.

"I was going to borrow him" I lie again.
"I know about you two" Alex says and my eyes go wide in shock that I drop the plate.

Please don't forget to share, vote and comment♥