CHAPTER 47

"Come on you.Let the party begin" Natalie says and pulls me to the front.

"How did you manage to do this all by yourself?" I ask Natalie. I know for sure she never planned all of this herself. There has to be a secret agent or something that helped her. "Well, it was basically all of us" she says pointing to everyone.

I look at everyone who made it and smile. I did not want to have a party cause there wouldn't be my father but what I never realised is there are still lots of people who love and care for me just like him. I wipe the tear that rolls down my cheek and look down as more comes out.

"I--- just never did expect something for my birthday. I'm sorry, I just want to say thank you to all of you that have made this happen and also all those that chose to leave whatever they were doing and come celebrate me... I really feel honoured and special" I say and Natalie gives me some tissue which I use to blow my nose.

"It's not a funeral baby, smile" Natalie says smiling at me with a goofy face. I really am glad to have her as my sister. The music starts and everyone seems to be either dancing or chatting. There aren't lots of people just close family and friends.

"Hey girl, happy birthday" Roselle and the girls come running to me. They all take turns to hug me and some kiss me on my cheek.

"Thanks girls... I never thought you guys are coming" I tell them. It's not that I don't want them but I wasn't expecting them as I don't remember telling them my birthday. "Silly you, we had to come. You one of us now" Hannah says.

"We got you a gift also" Moana passes me a gift bag which I take after thanking her and open it. Inside is a black top written boss ass bitch and a mini skirt that matches the top. "Yeah, it's our uniform" Jasmine says pointing to the outfit they all wearing which is the same as what they just gave me.

"Next time we meet please do wear it. Show some ass and some skin" Josline says hitting my thighs in a playful way and I just blush. I don't think Vally would want me to show what he owns.

"Girlies, let's dance. This music is in my feelings" Theresa says and all the girls go hit the dance floor leaving me alone.

"Happy birthday girl" a voice from behind me comes. I turn to find Adele in her expensive outfit and also her expensive smile. I thank her and look around. "Here's your gift" she gives me the gift bag and I open it revealing a Guccii bag.

"Wow, it's beautiful" I say looking at it with wide eyes. Most of my gifts that are expensive used to come from Kevin which makes me want to shrink as I just thought of him.

"It's beautiful thank you" I thank her but she just shrugs her shoulders.

"You grown up now and need a gift like this for the future. Who knows what it holds?" She says and I just stop and stare at her. I have no idea what she meant but I don't care cause I'm loving it.

"Hey, birthday girl" Tobias comes and puts his arms around his wife who gets a little uncomfortable. I hope he isn't abusing her cause he does look like he has some problems upstairs.

"I see you growing up now huh" he says and takes a glass of champagne from the waitress that comes pass us.

"Oh, Tobias stop being mean. She is a grown up now" Adele says putting her hair behind her ear and looking at me with a very weird smile.

"Ah honey, I was being nice...." He says gulping down the champagne left in the glass and putting his one hand in his pocket. I swear these two have a lot going on behind closed doors and I can already sense it.

"Brittney, you wanted in the kitchen" a waitress comes and calls me. I excuse myself from the couple and go to the kitchen. On my way I'm met with Natalie who seems to be having fun.

"Hey, Mr Jeter. Dad's friend is going to come tonight. Apparently he has something important to tell you" She tells me and I just shake my head and carry on walking. It seems like everyone is having more fun then the birthday girl herself.

I wonder what Mr Jeter wants. He was my father's best friend. They actually grew up together but got separated when my father went to go study business overseas and he stayed to continue with his lawyer career.

Maybe he just wants to come and wish me a happy birthday on behalf of my and his family who never showed up. "Hey, sweets" a hand grabs me by the wrist and pins me against the wall.

"Vally, what you doing?" I ask him. It's too risky to be seen so close together. Everyone is outside what will they think when they see me with him in such a intimate way.

He takes me and opens the door to the store room of which we both enter. "I thought you never came" I say and he starts kissing me.

"How can I miss your party..." he says after the kiss. I smile at him and he gives me a kiss on the forehead.

"Were you apart of it?" I ask him.
"I was the main idea malady" he says and we both start laughing. I hear noises from outside and get scared.

"Relax, I got everything under cover sweets" he says and I immediately calm down.

"So what's my birthday gift?" I ask him crossing my arms. I wonder what he could have bought for me. A necklace or ring or even bracelet. He looks at me and smiles.

"What do you want?" He asks me. I stand still looking around and thinking. What could I possibly want from Vally as a birthday gift. I sure don't want clothes or silly handbags. Perfumes are not really something I would like for my birthday.

"Lap dance..uh huh" I say and cross my arms to assure him that I'm serious. This is going to be so much fun.

"Wait what?" He plays dum.
"A lap dance from you" I say. I can already imagine him shirtless with baggy sweat pants. In a room that's dark with a lamp giving it little light and with him dancing for me. It all makes me want to munch on him now.

"You are wild" he says and holds my head  making it nod. I wish he knew I'm wild because of him.

"I'm serious... I had enough of gifts. I want a real life lap dance" I say and wait for him to face me. He scratches the back of his head and then turns to face me.

"Thank you baby, you the best" I say and open the door before leaving him alone in the store room thinking about my lap dance.

>>>>

The day goes fast and we finish cut the cake and dance till our feet hurt. The guests have all left and now the waiters are cleaning up. After they get done and leave we all sit in the lounge together.

"I have a headache" Natalie says.
"You were dancing too much. What did you expect?" Alex says drinking his coffee.

The doorbell rings and Alex goes to get it. The party is over I wonder what they want now. "Sure come in" Alex says and he comes to the lounge with a old men behind him.

"Mr Jeter" Both me and Natalie says before standing up.

Please don't forget to share, vote and comment♥