CHAPTER 53

The next morning I'm awoken by strong arms around me. Turning over I am met by a snoring peacefully asleep Vally. The best view to first see in the morning.Still in his arms I start playing with his curls. I remember those days when I would badly want to touch them. My hands would literally itch just for a touch.

Now since his all mine I can touch them whenever I want. "Fuck, Brittney" he says with his deep morning voice. He then pulls me even closer to him and gives me a kiss on the forehead before going back into deep slumber. Getting bored of watching him sleep I slowly get out of bed and go to the kitchen.

I make breakfast and set the table. "Cake, where you?" A still asleep Vally comes yawning to the kitchen. I wonder why his so tired and I'm so energetic. Maybe after what we had yesterday is what has made him tired and me even more active.

"Tada my love. I made breakfast..toasted bread, sandwiches, melted cheese,pancakes, sausages and some fruits oh yeah cereal with a nice hot cup of hot chocolate" I say pointing to the table full of food. He smiles and rubs his eyes before hugging me from behind and taking a seat.

"Am I so Fucking lucky" he says putting pancakes in his plate and pouring some syrup over them. "How you feeling this morning?" I ask him. He takes a big bite of the pancake and closes his eyes.

"Is something wrong?" I ask him as he sits like that for a few seconds not moving. Maybe he doesn't like my food. "This is Fucking great. I'm going to lose my six pack and get belly rolls" he says and we start laughing. I can imagine his body losing its six pack and replacing it with a big beer tummy. I would make him gym here in the house.

"You dry it first and then put it in the cupboard" I tell him. We finish had breakfast and he is now helping me with the dishes. It's not much just him wiping and packing. "Okay, cake. I'll do just that" he says wiping the plate and packing it while looking at me with an attitude.

"Good boy..." I say putting soap on his cheeks while laughing. He gets shocked as I catch him off guard and he wipes it off with the apron. "Cake, you did not" he says not believing and I laugh harder.

"Yes I did" I say laughing harder. He then takes the whole bottle of soap and drops it all in my hair. "Vally" I say and we both laugh. My hair is going to get ruined but it's the least of my worries. I rush off to the bathroom and quickly undress. The door opens and Vally comes only in his boxers.

"Look what you've done" I say going into the running water and washing off the liquid.

"You started it cake. But isn't it the one you use in your hair" he says laughing and I hear the curtain close which means his with me.

"You idiot. Now I won't have hair" I say and open my eyes as I feel it all off my hair. He is standing behind me and is putting some shampoo in his hair. His eyes are closed as he washes his hair and the mixture of water and soap fall onto his face.

Why does he have to be so handsome even with his eyes closed. "Stop staring" he says and I turn around. He puts his hands on my shoulder making my thoughts run wilder. "Should we go shopping for better hair products" he whispers in my ear and I turn around before slapping him softly and leaving.

I go to the bedroom with him behind me. The doorbell rings and he goes and gets it while I dress. There is lots of noise coming from the lounge. I wonder which idiots came to disturb our free time.

I put on some jeans, and a normal grey top. "Whose there?" I ask Vally who comes back. He only has on a vest and boxers. "Roselle and them" he says putting on some jeans and a red top. We both leave the room and go to the lounge that is packed with noisy people.

"Hey, girl. We just wanted to come and give you a proper welcome into your new home" Roselle says and comes rushing to give me a hug.

"Why didn't you throw a party.. We never had one in months and it's exhausting" Jasmine says and they all agree. I stand there with Vally behind me. I have no answer to they question. I look behind at Vally who is just as annoyed as I am.

"Vally is starting to be a bore ever since he met her" Theresa says and they all just look at each other. The audacity of talking shit about me in my own house. I just roll my eyes and go sit on Vallys lap since there isn't space for me.

"Vally it's long since we spoken" Kobe says. He is sitting on the opposite couch with his legs crossed. "Yes, we should catch up but some other time" Vally says rubbing my thigh. It feels like his trying to tell Kobe something but not directly.

"Girl, you supposed to wear the outfit we had given you. Remember it's our thing" Josline says and the girls all give me a questioning look. I don't even know where I put it. I look at all the girls and they wearing it.

"Maybe she doesn't have some meat to show" Theresa points to her fat pale tights and everyone starts laughing. Roselle stands up and gives them all dirty looks. "Lets go girl and show these fuckers what you own" she says and takes me off Vallys lap.

"I don't think Vally will want me to wear that" I say looking at Vally who is enjoying what's going on.. "I don't mind" he says and Roselle claps her hands before dragging me along with her to the bedroom.

She opens my suitcase since I never packed anything. After minutes of searching we find it and she leaves me to dress. As much as I don't want to I change into it. The skirt is really short that if I bend down it will show everything. Vally is going to definitely disagree on this.

I come out of the room and take a deep breath before entering the lounge. Everyone's eyes go wide and the boys whistle. Vally is staring at me from my legs going up. "Damm, such sexy legs" Justin says getting a slap from Theresa and they start arguing.

"Hi" I say to distract them but they all keep on staring. Vally stands up and walks to me. "Baby, you looking so Fucking great but it's for my eyes only" he takes me back to the room. He starts kissing me and I know where this is going so I pull out. I put on some tights under.

"Just once please" he begs me but after dressing I walk out.

"No more show for us" Smith says and the guys all frown.

"My Fucking girl ain't a show... bloody keep your eyes on your hoes" Vally says in a serious tone that scares off all the guys.

"What's the use of a short skirt if you have tights on" Theresa says and I let out a breath I knew I was holding. I want to hurt her but I'm going to keep it to myself cause I don't want to embarrass her.

"Can you just shut up.." Roselle says and Theresa curses at her.

"Do they always argue?" I whisper in Vallys ear. He looks at them and then whispers back. "They bloody don't get it good that's why they always moody" we both start laughing getting everyone's attention. After hours of chilling with they say they goodbyes and leave. Kobe whispers something to Vally that upsets him.

"You okay?" I ask him. He sits quietly and doesn't face me. After everyone left we started watching a movie and through it out he hasn't been talking or anything.

"Yeah, I just got a lot on my mind but ill get over it. What we watching?" He asks taking the popcorn bowl and putting it on his lap while eating.

"You for real all this time you were daydreaming" I say punching him on the arm. I rest my head on his shoulder and carry on watching.

Please don't forget to share, vote and comment♥