CHAPTER 12

Kevin's pov

I really wish I could take everything back. Just except that part where I punched that asshole. He knows how much I dislike him but he still pushes my buttons.

I won't allow him to take her from me. Hell I won't allow anybody else to have her. She's mine and mine alone.

The thought of her being with someone else makes me even more angrier. I just want to see her, or to hear her voice or even touch her. If only I could  see that beautiful smile one more time I'll be at ease.

I want to call her but she's so stubborn. She hasn't answered any of my voice messages or phone calls which makes it obvious that she doesn't want to talk to me.

My phone rings and I answer it immediately.
"Boss, Vally was by her house earlier, but he left now" Jake my private bodyguard informs me. Fuck. Fuck. That idiot never got the message I see.  I am on the verge of killing him right now.

Brittney doesn't now that she is being followed cause then I know she'll freak the heck out.

"Okay" I cut the call and run my fingers in my hair.

"Hey boo"  Veronica enters my office. She's my fuck buddy. I have no feelings for her though and all is going to end when Brittney let's me break her. I promise.

Taking my pills I walk towards her and press my lips against hers. Closing my eyes I imagine her as Brittney and one thing leads to another.

A/N : I had to make it short cause there is not alot going on 😁

Please don't forget to share, vote and comment♥