CHAPTER 32

Kevin's pov

Coming back to my company I walk fast to my office. I really don't want to be around anyone now cause I just want to take out my anger and it might be on them. I enter my office and bang the door loudly.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck" I say over and over while pacing up and down in my office. Like hell do I believe what she said. There is another guy I know it. She has never been  so clumsy or even rude and also the lip balm was just to much.

I feel like stabbing myself but that won't help in any way. I'm sure she'll celebrate my injuries. I treated her like the queen she is. I gave her everything a girl needs , from chanelle to Luis Vuitton. Yet after one stupid mistake she turns me off.

She's mine and mines alone. I'll do everything in my power to get her back cause she is mine. Even if it means forcing her I will. 

I take out my phone and call Jake. "Yes boss" he answers immediately.

"Keep an eye on her. I want to know everything. When I mean everything even her ear rings that she is wearing" I shout while taking a sip of my whiskey.

"I'm on it" he says and I cut the call.
I know that I have never wanted things to turn out this way. I have always wanted to have a future with her but now that she's busy with someone else I'll fight tooth and nail for her. I'm really sorry but it's time.

I take my phone again and call the unknown number. "It's time" I say when they pick up.

Throwing away my pills I look at them one last time. "I won't be needing these until she comes back" I say and mean it.

H/ N : what is his plan ?🤔

Please don't forget to share, vote and comment♥