CHAPTER 93

Theme song
Love is gone

No. Maybe the drugs and shots never yet leave my system. I could be dreaming or hallucinating. He is gone. He has moved on. He is nowhere to be found.

"Thought so" he says.

"Why did you kidnap me? Are you seriously that desperate to hurt me?" I ask him angrily. I am abit glad it's him cause I wouldn't want to wake up in a stranger's bed.

He sits there and chuckles which makes me even more upset. I walk over to him and face him. His eyes got bags under them. His got a scar on his left cheek and of course his knuckles are red.

It all makes me wonder what he was up to that got him looking like this. "Look, Brittney. I don't know how to say this but we both kidnapped....I've been in this room for like months and it somehow has turned into my home" he points to his clothes and the boxes of pizza lying on the floor.

"So if anyone is too desperate it's you..how the fuck do you go around carrying so many condoms. Not to mention your dress...." He pauses when his eyes meet my legs that are showing.

"And the drugs found in your system" he stands up and walks away as he got distracted by my legs.

"Listen here Mr Carter. I owe you no explanation.. You brought me here" I shout at him. He stands by the window with his hands in his pocket.

"And why would I?" He asks.

"I don't know. You want to show off your new girlfriend and laugh at me together...well enjoy" I say throwing my purse and heels on the bed. He turns around confused and the door opens.

"Oh, you guys already working it out?" Mike comes in with a tray off food. He puts it on the nearby table and locks the door. This is some sick joke. Mike is responsible for it all. He is the one holding us no me hostage.

"I'm not going to sit here and listen to this nonsense. And mostly I won't stay in the same room as him" I point to Vally. He puts his hands up in surrender and sits on the bed taking the magazine and reading.

"Well you got no choice cause I'm not letting you'll go until it's all sorted" Mike points between us and rocks on his shoe heel.

"Please let me out. I cannot be in the same room as him...." I whisper in Mike's ear. He stands there looking at me in pity. I put on my puppy face to win his trust.

"Nope. That won't work" he puts his hand over my face and moves. He then goes and unlocks the door.

"Good luck on working things out" he says and then leaves, locking the door once again. I run to the door and start banging over and over again while calling for Mike.

"Okay. Can you stop it now I seriously can't take the noise any longer" Vally says. I close my eyes and feel anger take over. If I were him I wouldn't butt in this. I would just sit back and watch.

"When will you learn to mind your business?" I ask him while turning around and crossing my arms.

He chuckles and turns the page of the magazine his reading. "I was until I couldn't anymore" he shrugs his shoulders.

"And I know for sure that I don't want to be in the same room as you. I'd rather die then be with you" I say and carry on banging on the door. Before I could hit it one more time a hand grips my wrist and turns me around.

"Just Fucking stop..He is gone out and will come back late at night. So you might as well get a grip and grow some balls"  Vally says in a cold distant voice that scares me but also persuades me to want to grab him and kiss him.