CHAPTER 43

"How lovely. Better be prepared for tonight" I remind him. He chuckles as if irritated by what I said.

"Where you though?" I ask him. I look around and see no one in his yard.  "Look up" he says and I do just that. He is standing by the window in one of the rooms. I start smiling when he waves and blows me a kiss.

"Like what you see huh?" He says and I just laugh and start driving. The ride goes as normal just this time the call with Vally makes it go smooth.

"Hey, Steph is in the office. Hurry" Kristen tells me  as soon as I step inside. I give her a nod as thanks and walk to my office.

"Morning, Miss Bryson" Mr Stephens stands up and shakes my hand. I take my things and put them on the table before sitting and getting to work.

>>>>>>

"I need a dress" I tell Kristen. It's just a few minutes left before my meeting and I got nothing to wear. I am feeling a little bit nervous but luckily Mr Stephens helped me prepare.

"How about black. It means business" Kristen tells me. She then opens my wardrobe and find nothing attractive. I sigh in defeat and fall onto the bed.

"Look what I got here" Natalie comes in with a dress on her shoulder. I know she has bought some old rag of hers that her mother in law gave to her. She thinks this is a joke for her I see. I close my eyes so that my rejection won't hurt her.

"Oh my god. It's stunning Natalie. Where did you get this from....Brittney look" Kristen tells me. They have it in for me today I guess.

"Brittney look" Kristen says again. According to Kristen, First is a lie but twice is a no no.

Whatever it is must have caught her liking.  I let out a breath and open my eyes which I roll and then sit up. My eyes go wide by what I'm seeing. It's really beautiful. I have never seen anything as stunning as what I'm seeing.

"Where did you get this?" I ask her.
"My mother in law gave it to me" she says. Out of all the times she had showed me her mother in law gifts this is the first dress that is beautiful.

She then passes it to me and opens her little jewelry box taking out a big beautiful necklace with diamonds around it.

"This is for you little sister. I bought it especially for you ... it was for your wedding day but now you taking long so it could be worth it now" she says. I am on the edge of crying right now cause of her sweet words.

"Don't cry you going to ruin your makeup" Kristen tells me. I wipe of the little tear threatening to fall.

I take the dress and put it on. It hugs my figure and sits on me very well. I bet I'm looking two times better then Kylie Jenner right now. She takes the necklace and puts it around my necklace.

They both help fix my makeup and put my hair in curls which they leave loose. "Now one last thing" Kristen takes out a shopping bag and gives it to me. I open it revealing a silver purse and matching heel.

I swear it's not just a meeting but rather my wedding day or birthday. "Guys, I really appreciate this" I tell them both.

"We had planned this long time. After we found out about your meeting we wanted you to look beautiful. So yeah, this is your night girl" Kristen says giving me a thumbs up and winking.

"We don't want you looking like a hobbo cause you way better then that silly woman you meeting" Natalie says shaking her head and crossing her arms. I can't believe they actually did all that for me behind my back.

I feel very loved right now and it's such a awesome feeling. "Group hug" Kristen says and we all hug while giggling. Natalie excuses herself as little Reece wants a bed time story. I put on some perfume and there's a car hooter outside.

"Your dates outside" Kristen says wiggling her eyebrows playfully. Kristen goes to go get the door while I wear my heels. After that I take one last look and go downstairs.

"His in the car.. to afraid to come inside" Kristen says and walks me out. Vally comes out of the car and stares at me as I walk to him. His eyes glow with every step.

"Like what you see, huh" I say when I stop in front of him. He stands there motionless trying to speak but got so many things to say.

"You look so hot.. I mean stunning...bright..shiny.. wonderful.. beautiful yeah beautiful" he says blinking repeatedly.

"Thank you so much. You don't look bad either" I say fixing his collar. He did exactly what I told him to. His hair is neatly gelled backwards, his in a black suit , his shirt open on the top to show some skin, which looks good on him and in occasional leather Derby shoes.

He smells really good as always even though today he smells stronger. It's like he bathed in all the shampoos in his house. "You guys better get going" Kristen says.

Vally takes my hand in his and I notice he never put his rings on. "Let's have some fun" he says walking me to the passengers side. He opens the door as I slid in. I feel like I'm going for my prom party.

"You look marvelous. I swear. The way your dress is sitting on you ... this Fucking meeting better be one minute cause I want you all to myself now" he says sitting comfortably and I see the bulge in his pants.

The drive is long as her house is out of town. She didn't want to meet at a restaurant because of her fame and so forth. I had no choice but to agree cause everyone's attention would make me even more nervous.

We stop outside a big house that looks like a castle. We both step out and Vally holds my hand as my breathing gets heavier.

"Calm down baby, I'm by your side" he says tightening the grip.

"Okay. Let's do this" I say. We walk hand in hand and stop by the door that's made of glass. She must be very rich to own all those cars and such a house. That's why they putting pressure on me cause she has millions.

"Did you bring the presents" I ask him.
"I forgot. Let me go get it" he says. He takes out his jacket and puts it around me since I'm abit cold.

I ring the doorbell and wait for someone to open.
"Brittney" A woman says when the door opens. Standing in front of me is a tall lady with long eyelashes, lots of lip gloss and makeup, and in a very expensive dress.

"Miss Moray" I say and she gives me those expensive hugs.

"Where's your date?" She asks me looking behind me.

"His coming. He went to go get your present" I tell her and she smiles.

"You shouldn't have. Come in" she gestures and I enter.

She takes me to the dining room and goes back as the doorbell rings again.

Please don't forget to share, vote and comment♥

A/N : those things in the picture are the ones she is wearing.