CHAPTER 30

This is the start of something so right
Suddenly I look stars have aligned
In the right place at the right time
This is the start of something so right

"I need to tell you something very important" he tells me while rubbing the back of his neck. I look up at him and see how uncomfortable he is which means whatever it is his about to tell me must be really important.

I wipe my teary eyes and we both walk silently to his car. He opens the door for me and I gladly slide in. Something must be going on for him to be romantic and so nervous. He puts on the heat as I shiver from the coldness outside.

"Much better now huh?" He asks me and I nod with a smile on my face.

He drives really fast and finally parks outside a open field. I look at him as he puts on his jacket. This is the second place he is taking me that Is full of nature. I bet he knows every park reserve and even they distance and kilometers. I wouldn't be surprised if he is the minister of nature.

We both step out into the cold night once again. "I'll be right back" he says and disappears leaving me alone. I look around and can only imagine how beautiful it must look under the sun. The only things I can notice are red roses, fresh grass and tall trees. The only reason I am not so afraid is cause it isn't so dark.

If the first place was his hide and seek with spooky trees and a dark yet calm spot then I wonder what is this place. It must be his happy spot judging by how he has been treating me and how nice it is here.

As I look around waiting for him a cloth covers my eyes. My heart beats fast in fear but before I could fight "Shhh, I got you" Vally whispers in my ear. He is so near me that I feel his hot breath on my neck.

"Where you taking me?" I ask him. I hope he has nothing scary on his mind. Maybe he has a surprise for me but why would he waste his time on me. We take small steps together until we reach wherever it is he is taking me.

He just chuckles and let's go of my shoulders. "I'm going to take this off okay?" He says and I nod in agreement. I am so ready for whatever it is he made. Maybe it's a dinner in a open field. That would be so romantic.

He counts up to three softly and then he takes it off revealing candles. My eyes go wide as I look around. There are candles with some rose petals on the floor in the form of a heart. I haven't seen anything as beautiful as this. I turn around and he is in a shirt with a bow tie on.

It's not entirely suit as he has jeans on and takkies but the blazer and bowtie make him look less of a hobbo. His hair is gelled and he looks really handsome with it like that. "It's beautiful" I say with a smile. It feels so good to be spoiled again by a guy after what happened with Kevin.

"I'm glad you like it" he says and then searches for something in his pocket until he pulls out a sunflower from his back pocket. "This is for you" he takes it and puts it in my hair. I wonder how he knew that I loved sunflowers. I guess I'm not the only one who was stalking.

"Brittney Bryson" he takes both my hands in his and we facing each other.

"Time and time again I have to pinch myself when I see you next to me. You are my dream come true. Thank you for stealing my eyes from the crowd and stealing my heart from me. The chances of meeting you on this planet are like finding a needle in a haystack but a miracle happened. Life with you so far is tranquil but full of surprises and I wanna be in it for a long haul...." He says while looking in my eyes and making my heart flutter.

"You are the single greatest source of my joy. You are the sun of my life and I revolve around you , you nourish me, you give me life. You are extraordinary, exquisite, impressive, magical and I am so in love with you. I look at you and see the rest of my life. I never felt like this for anybody. Brittney Bryson would you be mine?" He finishes off.

I look at him and smile. That was the most sweetest words I have ever heard. I never thought I had done all that in his life especially by the way he was treating me. Words can't even express how I am feeling now. I really want to cry but my eyes hurt from all the tears I shed earlier.

He raises his eyebrows waiting for his answer. "I have been waiting for this moment Vally Carter. Of course I'll be your girl" I pull him for a hug and he hugs me tighter while picking me up and shouting yes over and over again.

If I had known that accepting my father's death and breaking up with Kevin would lead to such a beautiful destination I would have done it all sooner. "Okay put me down now" I say while laughing.

He puts me down and pulls me right into him. "Brittney you so Fucking beautiful and I promise to always keep you happy" he says and next thing his lips against mine. They taste like cherry and I just want to laugh at the fact that he must have put on some lip balm. This is the first kiss with him as my boyfriend. It's my first kiss with him with no regrets or anything negative just pure love.

»»»»»»

The next morning I am awoken by my ringing phone. I take it while rubbing my eyes and answer. "Hello" I say in a angry way to scar whichever idiot that woke me up.

"Hello gorgeous, how'd you sleep?" Vallys morning voice beams in my ear bringing all the energy in me. I start smiling and sit up. My first call from my boyfriend. I could get used to this. I am actually starting to believe in happily ever after.

"I slept well but It was a cold night" I say while getting out of bed all ready for my day. I must admit ever since yesterday I have been full of energy and life.

It's like a whole lot of shit has been released of my shoulder. "I can always come over cause my body got the right temperature to keep you warm.. and I could think of many other ways to make it even more fun" he chuckles and I know there is a smirk on his face for sure.

"Yeah yeah you won't believe it but I wanted you dead months ago" I go to the bathroom to take a shower. I put him on speaker as I take of my pyjama top and toss it into the laundry bucket. "You wanted to kill me cause you couldn't resist all this hotness" he chuckles.

"You in the shower?" He asks as I left the water running and I'm sitting on the toilet seat talking to him.

"Yeah, this dude doesn't want to hang up" I say and play with my hair forgetting his not watching. I know that it's just the first day of us being together but I've never been so happy. "Tell him you love him and he'll hang up" he says.

"I love you" I say tuning pink. It's just a phone call but he still knows how to make me turn as red as tomatoes. "I love you" he says in a deep voice.

I finally cut the call cause if I hadn't it would have still went on for the whole day.

I'm at work now sitting in my office and working. "Brittney something sweet is here" Kristen barges in my office disturbing my peace.

"Let him in" I say and she goes out. I see Vally is the irresistible type. I fix my hair and put on some lip balm. There is a little knock as I tell them to come in. I can't wait to kiss those lips.

"Miss me already Prince" I wink at the figure coming in slowly. A tall figure in suit comes in. Wait Vally doesn't do formal....

"YOU" I say in a threatening voice.

H/ N : who could it be ?

Please don't forget to share, vote and comment♥

Song: something so right
Artist: Roan lee