CHAPTER 92

The rest of the week goes terrible. Every corner of the apartment reminds me of the smallest thing we ever did.

I try avoiding it all but it feels like I'm reliving it once again. Hard to believe but I've been taking pills to help me sleep. I think that helped me be me and forget reality.

Damien who has tried to make me smile and laugh went back to mother's place. Apparently they going to Italy to visit my sick grandfather.

I was supposed to join them but I am in no mood for people. Lying on the couch cuddled up with Vabri while eating doughnuts and watching FRIENDS the doorbell rings but I ignore it.

It rings for the third time and annoyed I jump off the couch and go get it. "Jeez, woman we've been knocking for like forever" Roselle says coming in followed by Jasmine and Hannah.

I even forgot I had them as friends. I hope they here for something worth it cause I'll kick them out. "Holy carp girl. You look like the aliens from men in black" Roselle starts with her comments.

"Look at you... all drained out of life" Jasmine chips in and I just roll my eyes in irritation. If only they knew what a real legit heartbreak feels like then they'd understand the real meaning behind drained out of life.

"Look at this place. It stinks and looks like a pigsty" Hannah points to the couch that's full of packets of junk and a blanket covering the rest. That's my new life and honestly it's helping. For a moment all I can do is sit and eat. Do something I enjoy all by my self. With no worry or care. Just me and food.

"I bet she hasn't even changed her clothes from last year" Roselle says looking at my grey sweats that are turning a light shade of Brown.

"Bet she hasn't taken a bath either"  Jasmine gives me her mirror. I take it and look at myself. My eyes have bags underneath them. My lips look so dry just with ketchup on the sides.

My skin looks dirty and I'd swear this isn't me. I take the mirror and give it to her before going to sit back on the couch. "If you guys are here to judge me, you might as well leave cause it won't make me feel bad" I say and mean it.

"Woman please. Get your ass up and live" Roselle stands in front of the tv blocking my view.

"Yeah. We want to hang out with you like the olden days...We missed you so much" Hannah giggles. I wish I could say the same about missing her or either one of them.

"Guys please try and understand I am no longer apart of your little group. You better off without me now just leave" I say getting up and sitting on the opposite chair giving me a better view.

Jasmine takes the remote and switches the tv off. I sigh and put my head on the couch. "Stop mourning over your relationship and get over it. This Is life babes. It gives you lemons you gotta make a lemonade" she says.

"And we going clubbing" Roselle says.

That's it. What I've been missing. The final piece to the puzzle. Lemonade. I can't believe I never thought of that. These girls are not just punks after all they smart. I look at them while nodding my head repeatedly.

"You know what. I agree. Lets make some lemonade" I say.

"If he can why can't I?" I get up all confidently.

"You go girl" They hype me up.

"But first you need a bath cause Damm" Roselle says blocking her nose. I go to the bathroom and take a long hot shower. The water on my skin removes the pain and anger this soul ever had and I come out a new girl. Bad sad girl.

"You got nice hair baby" Hannah says while combing it. I know she's saying that cause she can see the look of pain on my face whenever she puts the brush in it. It's been long since I had it brushed.