CHAPTER 65

"Smells good in here" Vally comes to the kitchen after his shower. He sits down and watches me eat.

"I should pour for Vabri some food" I say standing up and almost tripping on the chair. I hear him chuckle but I ignore him and pour for Vabri his breakfast. I start playing with him even though my mind is on what Vally wants to tell me.

"So I canceled my plans which means we can go to Olsen's house" Vally says stretching as he finished eat breakfast. I turn around and look at him as a smile forms across my face.

"Thank you but you didn't have to. I was going to go alone" I say shrugging my shoulders and looking at vabri once again. I don't want him to think that I'm controlling him to always do things for me. Well it is something like that and I don't want him to realise.

"Okay, I'm cool with that also" he says.
"No, I need you" I say looking at him. What the heck am I doing.

"Need me to" he sits up looking at me with his hands together. His trying to get me into begging him.

"Come with me to the house" I say and he smiles. He thinks his in control now. Bloody asshole. I'm going to get him back for all these times his troubling me.

"Thought so" he says getting up and going to the bedroom. I just click my tongue and carry on watching Vabri eat up his food. Vally comes back with my shoes which I put on. I take my bag with everything and head out.

I don't want anyone else looking after Vabri so we have taken him along. "I'm nervous. What if it's another dead end" I say and he just smiles.

"Then we'll look for another tunnel that won't lead us to a dead end" he says and puts his hand on my thigh. The drive takes us two hours that I sleep on the way with Vabri on my lap.

"Cake, we arrived" Vally gently shakes me awake. I open my eyes and rub them. Stretching I look at vabri whose busy playing with his toy. He must of woken up because of Vallys loud boring music.

I look outside to find a house that looks haunted.
"You sure this is the right address" I ask Vally. It looks more of those houses that they use to rent for Halloween.

"I asked around and this is where they took me" he says. The only way to find out is if we go. We both step out with Vabri also. Vally opens the mini gate and we all enter. The yard has long grass that covers the windows. I bet there is ghosts here late at night. I just hope she isn't a ghost herself.

He knocks on the door which sounds like it's about to fall off due to the loose screws. A young beautiful girl who looks Asian opens. "How may I help you" she says looking at me and Vally.

Vally looks at her instead of speaking. Great. He loves what his seeing. I should have known that I'm not enough. "We looking for nurse Merlin Olsen from the mental institute..." He says after staring at her but gets cut off by her.

"Whatever it is we won't help. We know you guys are here to kill her just like that woman" she says angrily crossing her arms.

"What other woman?" I ask her. Who could possibly want to kill an old woman who has nothing but memories. She doesn't reply but clicks her tongue. I take out my phone and show her Gabriela's picture.

"Is this her?" I ask her and she nods.
"I knew it that you guys work for her" she says and is about to close the door but Vally puts his leg blocking it from closing.

"I promise you we not here for that. I just want to talk to her and I'll go. I swear. Okay let's make a deal take our phones and if we try anything call the cops" I say giving her my phone and nudging Vally on the arm so he can give me his. He first squeals and finally agrees.