CHAPTER 8

Shawty like a melody in my head that I can't keep out got me singing like Na na na everyday it's like my iPod stuck on replay

Natalie screams from the top of her voice. This is the kind of nonsense I have to go through. My poor ear drums one day will quit. My eyes hurt as she opens the curtains letting in the sun. "Is it morning already?" I ask while turning over. It's hard to believe as I remember closing my eyes just a few minutes ago. I must have slept like a baby to not realise.

"Oh my what happened to your lip?" She asks with a weird look on her face and points to my lips. I get up and walk over to the mirror to find my lip swollen. Oh My Goodness. Touching it I smile and remember how I actually got it. That guy must've done this on purpose. "You got your first kiss. OMG. You growing. My baby sister got her first kiss" she starts clapping and jumping up and down.

This is where little Reece has inherited it from. "Tell me who?why?where?when?how" she comes and stands in front of me. All those questions and I never did prepare myself. I need my lying skills now. "It was.. Uhm.." I can't think. I scratch harder until "Kevin, it was Kevin. Kevin" I say. I hope she buys it cause Its all I can think of right now.

"Which Kevin ?" She asks confused.

"My boyfriend duhh" I am lying to her and she can see right through me. I know she doesn't buy it but I have no choice but to play along. "But he was here the whole day with us, waiting for you. He even ate supper here" she says then crosses her arms. Oh shit. He was here. I even forgot about him, about us.

"Brittney Bryson is there something you not telling me?" She asks me looking all serious and I shake my head. As his girl I have to be with him But here I am going around kissing other guys. And that's not all the guy that I kissed is next door and doesn't get along with kevin. This is all a mess.

"Natalie, what did you tell him?" I ask her. I have to know. Only me and little Reece knows about my date and we taking this secret to our graves as I'll be in real trouble. I feel like a whore. "That you out with Kristen. Where were you though?" She asks me her voice full of curiosity and confusion. "Exactly that out with Kristen. Now if you'll excuse me I need to shower" I push her out as I know what we having won't end.

After a warms shower and strong cup of coffee I head for work. The engine of my baby is on and the smell of petrol fills my nose. The best way to start your morning. I pull out of the garage and I am lost in thoughts as I remember last night. Now everywhere I go there is memories of him and I together.

Driving past Vallys house it's the usual. The father is washing the car or mowing the lawn. Lorraine is waiting for transport and there is no sign of Vally.

>>

It's a normal day at work with trucks coming in or trucks going out. When I finally have my own space I call Kevin. He doesn't reply but with this guilt I am not giving up so I call him again. I need him to know that I am still around. I don't want him to feel lonely and think I forgot about him. Well perhaps I did yesterday but mistakes happen. On the third ring he answers. "Hi, mabelle" I know his smiling on the line.

This is one of the reasons I love him, he is never moody. "Hi baby, how you doing?" I can hear him walking and next thing music, loud music. Lemme guess another party full of whores. You a whore yourself my inner voice tells me. I push it back and focus.

"Good, good mabelle. Just miss you" he chuckles.

"I won't be around for some time. I'll be at my parents to find us a wedding date, mabelle" he says. My jaw drops. Since when were we engaged. "Just joking. It's strictly business but you should think about it cause one day mabelle one day. You will be miss Brown" his tone is normal which means he is dead serious.

We talk a little about work. "Enjoy okay. I gotta go. Bye honey" I say and he just blows a kiss. My head is spinning and finally it's home time. On my way out Kristen calls me. "Hey girl" she has this bright wide smile on her face. "Hey" I reply with no energy like hers.

"How's everything?" She asks me. She can be a gossip master at times. Nothing is okay. I'm confused and stuck between a rock and a hard place. I like Vally and then there's Kevin. I just don't know and guess what I kissed Vally yesterday night we even went on a date. He had his arms around me and I was feeling some weird things.

Oh yeah and as for Kevin he wanna propose. How lovely is my life. I should just start a reality show cause I'll win million hearts and get more followers then Kim Kardashian. "Everything is okay" I lie. "Well, there was this dude that came looking for you but when I wanted to let him in he disappeared. Thought you should know" she says grabbing her things and leaving with her boyfriend.

What the hell?. Do I have a Fucking stalker?. Oh wait it could be Vally but there is no reason for him to come here. I mean I kissed him so he would want me to approach him. Just when I thought I have less problems another one comes. Can't they just shoot me and free me from this life. I never knew everything would turn like this.

Must be the delivery guy that always comes late. I convince myself to ease the worries. I'm Fucking exhausted so I'll let that one slide for now.

H/ N : who could it have been ?🤔

Please don't forget to share, vote and comment♥

Song: Replay
Artist: Sean Kingston