CHAPTER 35

"Wakey wakes sleeping beauty" Natalie barges in my room and I pull the sheets over my head to finish of my dream.

"Good morning. Good morning" She starts singing all cheery with no tune and in her horrible voice. I put my head between the pillows to block her singing and feel the sheets off me.

"Fine you win" I say and sit up while rubbing my eyes. She sings and joins me on the bed. "What made you happy today Natalie?" I ask sarcastically. Sometimes I find no reason in buying a alarm when I could simply set her.

"Am I ever upset?" She turns to face me. I yawn and stretch before getting out of bed and going to the bathroom. I take a shower and come out in my underwear. While putting on lotion my phone rings. Taking it I answer. "Hello" I say in a sexy voice.

"Hey, I just wanted to ask if you busy.. if not I'd like to take you out" Vally says and I look up.

"Sure" I say after a while of realising I got no plans today. "Okay" he gives me the details before hanging up. I really don't feel like jeans so I put on a knee length blue dress with boots. I blow dry my hair and leave it loose.

I go downstairs and have my breakfast. After my breakfast I take my necessities and leave. "I'm going out Nat" I say while heading out. Natalie is sitting in the lounge with her family.

"Where" She asks before I could even touch the door handle.

"Come on let the girl have fun. Brittney go sweet heart" Alex says pulling Natalie closer to him. I smile and wink at him as a thank you before going out. Vally is not yet out so I decide to take pictures with the flowers. "Okay that's enough pictures get your ass here" I hear Vally say from behind me.

Standing up I go and slide in his car. "Hey big Mac" I kiss him on the cheek and my one hand goes on his thigh giving it a light squeeze. Sitting back in my seat I stop and watch how his body tensed up by my touch. Two can play the game.

"Fuck Brittney never do that again" he says and starts driving. I sing along to the radio the whole drive. "You not serious are you?" I ask as he parks outside a old looking bar. We both step out and I hold my bag tighter.

I'm not being offensive or rude but I have never been to a bar or even thought of going to one. I bet there is rats, cockroaches and spider webs on the corner of the walls. "Me and my friends come meet here. It's a bit scary but I promise it's fun" Vally says.

I do trust him don't I?. I know for a fact he wouldn't put my life in danger or any risk. I nod in agreement getting a kiss from him. "Let's go" he holds my hand and we enter. It's just as I had imagined. Old men with big beards and belly. Old wooden tiles.

I am so scared already. We walk to the group of people at the table that are the loudest. "Baby" Mike says and they all turn around looking at us. The guys all get up and give him a handshake and side hug. "Hello" the guys all greet me and give me a high five except the guy called Justin who hugs me.

"We won't introduce ourselves by the time you'll get to know us okay shawty" Justin says winking at me. I smile at him as he walks over with the other guys to the pool table. "Ladies meet Brittney" Vally says standing behind me with both his hands on my shoulders.

"Heeeyyyy I'm Roselle" the girl with red hair and bum shorts with a crop top pulls me in a hug.
"You and I are going to be best friends" she says while pulling my cheeks in a playful manner. Her green eyes have a similar hold on me. It reminds me of someone I just don't remember who.

"Hi I'm Moana. Nice to finally meet you" the one with many tattoos and maroon hair comes and hugs me also. "I'm Hannah" the short one with tights and a pretty face comes and hugs me.

"I'm Jasmine" the other one with many piercing and blonde hair comes hugging me. "Josline" the other one with also many piercing hugs me. Her and Jasmine look the same even the piercing. I'm pretty sure they sisters.

"Theresa" the one sitting introduces herself. Finally the meet and greet thing Is over and Vally has excused himself to go play pool with the guys so I'm stuck with them girls. I take a seat next to Roselle and she puts her arm around mines.

"Do you want beer?" Roselle asks me. I haven't drank beer my whole life. The only strongest shit I've had so far is shots either than that nada. Many people say it's very strong so I don't wanna start it.

"Isn't there coke?" I ask and the girls all laugh at me. I sit there embarrassed and confused. I find nothing wrong in asking for coke. "There is also pizza and pepperoni... this is not a restaurant honey" Theresa says and they all giggle.

"Damm Vally bought us some cheesy girl that only drinks wine" she says again. I feel insulted by her calling me cheesy. Oh bitch I'm not letting that one slide.

"At least You know where I fall under.. I don't do cheap brands like your jacket" I say and everyone makes the 'oooohhh' sound except Theresa who has her mouth open in shock that I just had a comeback.

"Yeah yeah." She says and takes a sip of her beer.

"You just as beautiful as he had described" Moana says and I look at Vally whose concentrating on the game and having a great time with the guys. "Blah blah blah" Theresa says.

"Can I get a beer please" I ask Roselle who nods and goes to the bar. Minutes later she comes back with two full glasses of beer. "One for you and one for me" she says putting it in front of me.

I take a sip and close my eyes. It is as strong as it looks and smells. I swear another three sips and I'll be wild and out. When I open my eyes I'm met by those blue eyes that have been staring at me since I came. I have been ignoring it but now it kind of feels weird.

"Guys guess what..Me and Smith on our anniversary are getting matching tattoos" Moana says and we all make a cute sound. She has already many tattoos. I look at the guys wondering whose Smith.

My instincts tell me it's the one in shorts, takkies, loose top and curly short hair. He also has tattoos almost everywhere. "What you getting?" I ask her. I am trying to make friends here even if it means talking about things I have no idea about.

"What you miss classy know about except wine?" Theresa butts in.

"Theresa get a grip. She's new here make her feel welcome" Roselle says and Theresa rolls her eyes.

"I'm going to the guys" She says and stands up with Jasmine and josline behind her. Thank goodness she's gone. I swear she sensed my anger and decided to leave before it takes over.

Me and the remaining girls including Jasmine who came back talk about Moana and her new tattoo.

"Excuse me I need the ladies" I excuse myself. In the corridor there are many doors I just don't know which is the right one. I am afraid of opening them cause I remember doing that on a friends party and what I saw was terrifying. Haven't they heard of signs indicating the ladies and men's.

A lady who looks like a bike rider comes out from the last door. "Hi where's the ladies?" I ask her. She looks me up and down and points at the one she just came out from.

I thank her and immediately enter to stop her from staring at my breast. For a old looking bar the bathroom is cleaner then I thought. I relief myself , wash my hands and come out afterwards.

The corridor is empty , quiet and a bit dark. "Well well well. If it's not Brittney" a voice says from behind stopping me in my tracks. Not now please.

H/ N : who could it be?🤔

Please don't forget to share, vote and comment♥