CHAPTER 23

The other nighties are way to short so I just decided on the red one that I took earlier. I also bought a few other girl accessories just in case. You never know what could go wrong.

"You won't regret buying red devil" the cashier winks at me. I look at her confused until she scans the nightie. Oh I get it now. It has a name. A very weird name. "It has got any guy fall to they knees begging" she puts it in the bag while I give her my credit card.

"She's going to give her man blue balls" Kristen joins us as we all laugh at her stupid comment.

"Lets get you some food. I'm sure you hungry judging by your dry lips" Kristen says while looking at my lips then putting on her sunglasses. I touch my lips and look at her. I am hungry though. I haven't eaten since the morning and now that Kristen said so my stomach growls.

We go to the pizza hut and take a seat at the last booth.

"So you want some tricks?" She asks me while giving me a naughty look and winking at me. What is it with these people and they naughty faces. I really see no reason as to why they excited about me getting laid. The funny part about it all is they excited and everything while I'm freaking out.

"Shut up" I say and finish my vanilla milkshake.
"Come on.. there a lot you don't know about this. I could just teach you a few" she starts laughing at me.

"You enjoying this neh?" I hit her arm and she puts her head down while still in laughter. And that's the kind of friends I have. One that will laugh at me instead of comforting me. "Lets go now okay" I pay the bill and we both leave.

»»»»»

2 days later

It is finally Kevin's birthday and since the morning I have been feeling sick. Well not sick as in I need the doctor but .. more like uneasy. I don't know whether Its due to my nervousness or whether I'm just not ready.

One thing for sure is there will be music and loads of people so I rather planned to go at night when everyone is gone and have the night of my life.

The idea was for him to think I forgot about his birthday but...... boom I show up wearing red devil and whatever happens happens. This is the results of being friends with Kristen. She came up with the whole idea. Well not all of it cause I was involved. I came up with the forgetting idea.

Okay here's the truth it was my idea Kristen just agreed to it.

It's something you call a blessing in disguise. "Hey Brittney" Kristen walks in my office. I went to work just to calm myself down and it's actually doing the trick. I push everything out of my mind and focus on working.

"Ready for some..." I cut her off by closing her mouth. She's such a loud one that I'm pretty sure the whole company knows by now.

"Not so loud" I close the door and sit beside her on the couch.

"I guess so. What could possibly go wrong" I shrug my shoulders and look at a very amused Kristen. What could possibly go wrong?....No. I'm not having doubts or second thoughts am I.

>>>>

"What's up with the coat?" Natalie asks me. After work I got home immediately. I took a bath to wash off my nervous and it worked.  I am wearing red devil under and a big coat over to cover it.

"I'm going to Kevin's house for his birthday party and since it will be in his backyard  it will be cold that's why I'm wearing it?" I tell her. She starts smiling and looking at me. I hope she's not thinking of another million questions cause I'm already nervous and I can't have her put more pressure on me.

"You know I remember Alex's birthday. We had lots of fun, loads of fun.. You know we young ones..."  She doesn't finish off her sentence and  shakes her head to brush off her thoughts.

"Anyways have fun" she tells me and stirs the food she's cooking. What does she mean by fun. I guess this is a family tradition. Standing still lost in my thoughts I feel a little tap on my leg.

I look down and find Reece. "I made for uncle Kevin something" he tells me while smiling showing me his loose teeth. He then gives me a paper written happy birthday. I want to laugh cause it's so untidy but his a child that's growing up. "I'll give it to him" I tell him while put it inside my bag.

My lift hoots outside and I give my goodbyes before leaving. For the fifth time I am looking at my watch while sitting in the taxi. Yup guys believe  it or not but it's going to happen and once it does there is no turning back.

"Thank you" I tell the driver as I step outside Kevin's mansion. Taking a deep breath the guard let's me in politely which I'm glad for.

Walking up the stairs my heart beats out of my chest. Thank God for the ribcage or else my heart would've jumped out long time. "Angela, hi. Where's Kevin?" I ask her. She's the helper here and we kind of get along very well.

"Hi, sir is inside his bedroom. I can take you there?" She asks. I look at her and feel sorry for her. I'm sure she has been on her feet since the morning. "Nope, I know where's it. You go get some rest please" I tell her.

"Okay madam. Goodnight" she tells me. I smile at her and wave goodbye as she leaves.

Reaching his bedroom door I release a breath I never knew I was holding. This is it Brittney, you getting ripped tonight. I open a few buttons on the top to show my cleavage and fix my coat.

I then fix my curls and put on more perfume. Nodding to myself I slowly open the door handle. This is it. Tonight is my night. When the door fully opens shock takes over me by the sight in front of me.

"OMG" is all I can manage to say.

H/ N : what you think she is seeing ?🤔

Please don't forget to share, vote and comment♥