CHAPTER 72

"Okay, when you mean here , where exactly?" He asks scratching his neck and I take a deep breath.

"Here. The room I was supposed to sleep in will be his....I want him to go to the same school as Reece and Sasha" I say and he chuckles. Why is he not taking this serious. He puts his hand over his eyes  as in distress.

"That's a Fucking huge responsibility, Brittney" he says. He does not agree already. Why does everyone always disagree with what I have to say.

"His my brother. It won't be that hard" I defend.

"Brittney this isn't a Fucking daycare for everyone you find in your life" he yells at me. He is not being serious right now. I'm doing my own brother a favour and it's wrong.

"His my brother not just someone I found on the streets" I say. I thought he would agree with me but it seems like he has other thoughts going on.

"You see Brittney, you know what's your Fucking problem'........" He says standing up and pacing up and down.

"Nope, you tell me" I say.
"Your too Fucking kind" he says pointing at me. When I stand up he walks to the bedroom and so I follow him.

"Vally is it because it's me. Is it because it's my family right.. everything is about you right. You can bring whosoever you want and I can't bring my own family, my very own blood" I say with my arms crossed. He has his back against me and is fixing the bed sheet.

"And who did I bring here?" He asks still not facing me.

"Vabri" I say. I don't remember him bringing anyone here but I'm not losing this fight.

"Fine" he says walking out with me behind him. He picks an asleep Vabri up from the couch and walks to the door.

"Woah wait, what you doing?" I ask him. He unlocks the door and I hold his hand before he can open it.

"You don't want him here right. So I'll get rid of him" he says and I snatch Vabri away from him and pat his fur. Poor boy doesn't know what's going on.

"No, I love Vabri okay.. Vally I just want my brother here with me, please" I put Vabri down and hold him by the arms. He closes his eyes to avoid my pleading eyes.

"Brittney, you do know what the fuck you asking for right. He'll be in our way and won't give us space. We'll need more money to care for him and the house and ourselves and Vabri as well..It's one huge responsibility" he opens his eyes and says. Just when I thought the fight is over he calls me by my name.

"And I'm up for it. One day we'll have a baby so we have to prepare now..." I say.

"No, don't bring up a baby story here. There is no baby in this relationship" he says moving away from me and going back to the bedroom. I pat Vabri a little so that he can fall asleep once again.

When he close his eyes I stand up and go to the bedroom. Vally is lying in bed busy on his phone. I change into my pyjamas and put my hair in a messed up bun.

"So are you still against it?" I ask him while joining him in bed. He puts his phone on the nightstand and puts his hands behind his head staring at the ceiling.

"We'll see how it ends Brittney. Goodnight" he says and closes his eyes. I know for sure that this hasn't come any where near the end.

»»»»»»»

4 days later

"Damien are you ready for school today" I ask Damien whose seated in the kitchen eating his breakfast. Today is his first day at school and he looks very nervous. It was hard for him to finally move here as everyone disagreed but then Damien gave them his piece of mind which changed there's.