1.7

Hearing this, Su Bai was a little unhappy, but he didn't say anything: "Then let's order takeout. I want to eat pickled cabbage and fish."

"I don't want to eat it very much." Shen Changliu is not easy to say directly. He has a good stomach these days, but spicy food is really not good.

Su Bai didn't care about the request he didn't want much. Anyway, as long as he said it himself, he would agree: "But I want to eat it!"

In the end, he ordered pickled cabbage fish. Shen Changliu looked at the red plate and didn't know how to eat it. However, Su Bai had been picking up vegetables for himself and told him to eat more.

Shen Changliu really didn't know how to swallow this bowl. He pretended to take a few mouthfuls of rice and put it down: "I still have a few announcements to hurry today. I have to go first."

Su Bai didn't ask anything. He continued to eat his own food or treated Shen Changliu according to his previous attitude.

Shen Changliu ate spicy food. Although it was not much, his stomach hurt faintly, like a fire. He forced his energy to let his assistant drive to pick him up.

Mo Zhiyang was finally liberated. When he got to a stall, he ordered a bowl of sour and spicy noodles. He chattered, bought an omelet, and burp before going to school.

Shen Changliu lay in bed at night, but his forehead was full of cold sweats. The big man about one meter eight curled up in bed, with a stomachache and spasm.

He gasped, and his eyes had begun to dim, and the light blurred. Suddenly, he heard a sweet voice of a person.

"I put stomach medicine on your bedside table. If you have a stomachache in the middle of the night, go and get it!"

It was this sentence that cheered Shen Changliuqiang up and stretched out his hand to open the cabinet. Sure enough, there was a bottle of stomach medicine and a bottle of mineral water.

Shen Changliu, who had endured the pain for so long, suddenly moistened his eyes. He stretched out his hand to take stomach medicine and water and forced himself to eat it, which eased a lot.

Mo Zhiyang doesn't have to care about others now. He is so happy that he masturbates downstairs of his house and drinks a bottle of cold beer.

"Do you really ignore Shen Changliu like this? What if his old relationship with Su Bai rekindled?

"It would be strange if it could really burn up. I took good care of him. He had long been used to my existence. Su Bai was noble, and Shen Changliu had been paying before, and he always accepted it with peace of mind.

But they are not the people they used to have more experience with each other.

I'm strawberry-flavored. Shen Changliu has eaten strawberries. Why should I drink bitter water? Sooner or later."

Mo Zhiyang didn't care at all, but felt that the longer he dragged on, the better.

Originally, he wanted to be free for a few more days, but the next day Shen Changliu couldn't help calling him and make an appointment to meet him in a hidden cafe.

Mo Zhiyang passed after class. It was past seven o'clock. There were no one here. He walked into the store and scanned around and saw his back in the corner. He took the initiative to walk over.

Obviously, I haven't seen each other for two or three days. Why does Shen Changliu feel so long that he feels uncomfortable for a long time: "Sit down."

Sitting across the street, Mo Zhiyang saw him drinking black coffee and subconsciously advised, "You have a bad stomach. You can't drink black coffee. You'd better drink hot cocoa."

But after saying that, he realized that it was inappropriate and lowered his head: "I'm sorry, I shouldn't mind my own business."

This apologies, like a sharp sword, directly pierced Shen Changliu's heart. Obviously, the other party made nothing wrong, and obviously he selfishly involved people in.

"No, it's me who should say I'm sorry."