The Great Emperor's Little Dark Guard (12+13) part 1

"Because he looks good!" Mo Zhiyang's true feelings in this sentence, that kind of appearance, he can't see many of them through so many planes.

According to what I know about the host, this is the reason, but it is definitely not all the reason. The system did not ask again.

The seventh princess waited boringly in the garden. After eating half of the cakes on the stone table, she saw someone come back: "Where's my paper kite?"

"I didn't find it." The third prince only glanced at her and didn't speak again.

"You rubbish, you are a free food eater in Nanchu. You can't even find a paper kite here. What's the use of you? It's better to die early!" The seventh princess picked up the plate on the stone table angrily, smashed it down to the ground, and turned away angrily.

EVEN IF IT'S A STRANGER, THERE IS NO SUCH SCOLDING.

But the third prince didn't care. He seemed to be used to it. After she left, he turned around and left.

"She really does this?" Tang Wanwan leaned half on the noble concubine's collapse, twisted a silver stick in her left hand, and a grape peeled and peeled off the stone on the silver stick. After listening to what Chunfu said, she smiled: "It's interesting to watch it."

Chunfu puzzled: "The Empress, do you still give that gift?"

"Give away, give both gifts to the third prince." I'd like to see if they really don't agree. If they really don't, you have to choose one that is useful.

The queen knew about this matter, and the emperor naturally knew it, but she didn't care. While the two were on the way, the spy had already made a general idea about it with their background.

Just tell someone to look at the two people and see which concubine is close to them.

After ordering this, I fished it casually, and then I found that the other side of the chair was empty.

Yangyang usually doesn't say much, but he has been snuggling up beside him, like a light within reach. Looking at the empty side, he finally stands up like a compromise.

Mo Zhiyang sat on the roof and looked at the sun in the distance. The autumn sky was clear, and even set off the sun beautifully and gently.

The autumn wind brought two cuckoo calls. Mo Zhiyang narrowed his peach blossom eyes and won by himself.

Around this person, if you want to save your life, you have to become his habit. After getting used to your existence, no matter what happens, you won't really kill yourself.

Don't believe in people's hearts, but believe in human nature. Who will refuse a warmth within reach?

Mo Zhiyang stood up, patted his clothes and turned around and jumped off the roof. This time, he did not run towards him, but stood still with a bow in his arms and hesitated.

"Come here." Seeing that he refused to come, Qi Guanyan was angry.

In the end, Mo Zhiyang slowly moved towards him, and the two of them separated another window.

Holding the bow in front of his chest, Mo Zhiyang hung his head awkwardly and didn't look at him. He used his toes to touch the cracks in the bluestone slab, but secretly raised his eyelids from time to peech at him.

It's so cute. Seeing this, Qi Guanyan lost all his anger. He just wanted to hold people in his arms and raise them high: "Are you angry?"

"No, no horn." Mo Zhiyang didn't dare to look at him, so he responded with a guilty conscience and his eyes flashed.