The Great Emperor's Little Dark Guard (19)

From the second day, it was already three poles in the sun. Mo Zhiyang rubbed his waist and didn't know why this big golden retriever could toss around so much.

Aren't you afraid of kidney loss? Really!

After washing up, no matter what he did, he jumped onto the roof, took the small wooden box prepared yesterday, and went to Weiyang Palace.

After arriving at Weiyang Palace, I saw Tang Wanwan talking to two other well-dressed women talking in the pavilion outside. It seemed that they were talking about something interesting, and the three covered their mouths and snickered.

"I don't know who your majesty will take this autumn siege." As Rong Guifei said, she suddenly remembered something and grabbed the hand of the beautiful woman beside her: "By the way, Princess Jiafei's riding skills are excellent. Maybe she will go?"

The beautiful concubine was shaken her head: "I haven't seen your majesty this year. How did your majesty know that you still knew that there was a number of me? According to the concubine, your majesty would definitely bring the queen."

Hearing what she said, Rong Guifei's jealousy in her heart was suppressed and she turned to tease the queen: "Yes, the Empress is the lord of the six palaces after all. If the Empress doesn't go, who can go?

It's just that the concubine has been in the palace for many years, but she has never gone out again, and she is a little envious for a while."

"If I go to the palace, I will naturally take my two sisters." Tang Wanwan smiled and picked up the tea to cover up the disgust of inadvertent disclosure on her face.

This noble concubine Rong is simply testing herself to see who your majesty will take with her this time, and she also wants to take her with her. It's really a good way.

But it's okay that you can't wait on the dormitory. It's okay for her to go down, but how can your majesty take them with you? This is a problem.

Mo Zhiyang was on the roof, listening clearly to what those people said and scratching her head. The queen must have to go. How can she calculate the final account without going?

Therefore, it has to imply that Big Golden Retriever took the person with him. After nodding, he jumped to the back of the bedroom of Weiyang Palace and quietly sneaked into the inner hall.

That's where the queen slept. She poured the things in the wooden box into the bed, and then quietly left and went back to Chengqian Palace.

But this time, instead of going to the dormitory, I sat on the roof of the palace and looked at the distance. The autumn sun was not strong, but made people a little lazy.

"It's so comfortable. It's good to live." Mo Zhiyang narrowed his eyes and looked at the sun. Only when he lived could he enjoy the wind, frost, rain and dew, joys, angers, sorrows, and all kinds of delicious food.

The system meditated for a long time and finally comforted: "It's good for you to live now. The previous things are actually not important."

"That's not." Mo Zhiyang raised his big smiling face and put his hand on his heart, with a amulet given to him by the original master hanging around his neck.

In the afternoon, Qi Guanyan didn't know what gunpowder he was eating. As soon as Mo Zhiyang came back, he saw the mess of the bedroom, vases, memorials and messy things, which were broken all over the ground.

Entering through the main hall door, as soon as you step, you will see five points kneeling outside. He walks over gently: "Dep-in-law, what's wrong with your majesty?"