5.15

"You let go of me!" Mo Zhiyang struggled to get up, and the man climbed into bed.

Bo Siyu imprisoned people under him, and his left leg naturally inserted between his legs. "Is Yangyang hungry? Can you eat something?"

"You, you let me go first, and I can eat." Mo Zhiyang was a little terrified. Depending on the time, he didn't have class in the afternoon. I guess he won't have to go until night.

Then your waist must be out of your income, or you still have to eat something first to supplement your physical strength.

"It's also edible now." Bo Siyu didn't listen to him. He grabbed his wrist and pressed it on the top of his head. "Good boy, I'll feed you."

It is self-evident what he eats.

Mo Zhiyang compromised, put his legs around his waist, and took the initiative to get up.

I won't give birth to a baby for him. If I don't fuck him, it's a little unreasonable.

The bed in the dormitory is still a little hard. After kneeling for a long time, his knees will turn red, but this guy just won't let himself go. He toss and turn, and he still has to collapse his waist and lift his buttocks.

"Why can't Yangyang eat fat?" Bo Siyu held his thin waist and supported his hand on his side. His movements did not ease at all. "Why is Yangyang still so thin?"

"Uh-huh~you don't~~" The strength is too big. Mo Zhiyang's whole face is buried in the pillow, and he gradually can't breathe smoothly, but his waist is soft into spring water. Where is the strength to resist?

The spring river is warm or Bo Siyu prophet. The spring water is warm and humid, tightly wrapping people to give supreme pleasure and flooding between movements.

The last unmanageable surged out, soaking people in spring water into joy.

"Wow-woo-hoo~"

Bo Siyu, who was immersed in pleasure, suddenly felt struggling, afraid that he would suffocate, and quickly picked up the person.

Mo Zhiyang finally breathed fresh air. The feeling of suffocation just now, coupled with the tide-like pleasure, almost drowned himself.

"Yangyang should make progress every day and strive to gain weight." Fuck, I can feel it. Bo Siyu thought to himself that it's more comfortable to have a sense of meat.

How could he coax himself like a son? Mo Zhiyang was held by him, hummed softly, and was no longer able to speak.

I woke up in a daze and didn't know until I entered the palace at ten o'clock in the evening.

Mo Zhiyang touched his stomach and lay in bed sighing, "I may be going to be useless."

"Befores abolition, can you listen to me?" The system continued to remind: "Today, Bai Rong made an appointment with Xiao Yi. They are expected to have sex tonight. Are you sure you don't care about the task?"

Mo Zhiyang suddenly wanted to sit up, but in the middle of the sit, he fell back, covering his waist and was a little surprised. "Having sex?"

"Yes, blind guessing may be because Bo Siyu can't hook up, so I reluctantly accepted Xiao Yi." After the analysis, the system couldn't help marveling at its intelligence, "Genius."

"That's it?"

The system may be one reason, but there should be another reason, that is, what happened today. Bai Rong is probably afraid of Xiao Yi's doubts, so he made this wrong move.

Tie people in advance, and then two people can be engaged or married. Anyway, if you tie one, the Xiao family is not weak, at least the Bo family will be the backing.