Arc 4 | The alliance leader and the demon bishop (1)

[The alliance leader and the demon bishop carried out the whole martial arts behind their backs] (1)

"Xiaoran, let's go out first." Mo Zhiyang pulled Xiaoran away first. He couldn't believe the words of this simple man, otherwise he would not have to laugh to death.

So he dragged Xiaoran to his room. How can a good professor catch up with the person he likes? The white lotus will definitely get twice the result with half the effort.

Tan Zong knelt alone in the study and rubbed his knees.

After a long time, when it was dark, the door of the study was reopened. As soon as Tan Zong looked up, he saw Yang Yang coming in.

"Get up and eat." Mo Zhiyang came in with a cigarette in his hand. Seeing that he was still kneeling, he bent over to pull up the person.

As a result, Tan Zong was not ashamed. With his hand, he pulled people into his arms and hugged them tightly: "Yangyang is not angry anymore."

Mo Zhiyang buried his face in his chest, put his hand on his shoulder with a cigarette, and said sullenly, "I'm not angry. I just want to tell you that it's not that book that helped you catch up with you, but I like you, okay?"

"I know." Tan Zong couldn't help laughing.

If you don't correct his mistakes, you really think you are a saint.

Just after Xiaoran's birthday the next year, Tan Zong ran away with a rabbit that night, and he still remembered Xiaoran's sentence at that time: Marry Brother Yang.

I liked it unpreparedly, and then lived a sweet and greasy life.

The alliance leader and the demon bishop did it behind the back of Quanwulin (I)

"Leader, that Jie taught them to do all kinds of evil. It's outrageous to kill and set fire!"

Mo Zhiyang sat in the chair and looked around four men and one woman in front of him. They were all forty or fifty years old and looked at himself one by one.

"Lead, the new bishop of Jie religion is cunning. If you meet him, you can fight him. If you can't beat him, run away. It's okay!"

"Oh." Mo Zhiyang opened his apricot eyes and nodded obediently. As the youngest martial arts alliance leader so far, the whole martial arts alliance leader was afraid of knocking.

"Lord of the alliance, the bishop of Jie religion is not a good person. We are obedient and stay away from him."

Several leaders looked at the new leader of the alliance and sighed centifully. In the past few days, Jiejiao has made trouble in Cangzhou. The so-called good and evil are irreconcilable. Naturally, the people of this martial arts alliance need to come out to stop it.

Naturally, the newly elected alliance leader of this year also takes this opportunity to establish prestige, but the head of the Qingfeng School, the master of the Jialuo Palace, the head of Zixumen, and the heads of these five factions have also followed.

There is no other reason. I'm afraid that the new alliance leader will be injured. The alliance leader is only 18 years old this year and is just coming out of the world. Let's see how this innocent big eyes can be hurt.

This place is a Zhuangzi in the north of Cangzhou City. Several people are in the lobby of Zhuangzi.

As a result, looking at a handsome man in red, he jumped up the courtyard wall and shouted, "Take your new alliance leader out and let me see who he is!"

"Demons and evils, how dare you shout here at will?" What he said was the head of the Qingfeng School, Qingyang, who also looked the most beautiful person here. The white goat Hu looked energetic.