Arc 5 | ABO: Actually, I'm your aunt! (1)

Hearing the voice, Qin Hong was afraid that there would be many dreams at night, so he directly signaled the medicine man to kill all the people around him.

Lian Li stood up and protected Liu Yishi behind his shoulder injury, but he still refused to say a word with a straight face.

"Dead face!" Liu Yishi cursed, but he couldn't help putting his left hand around his waist. His arms were trembling. He should always tell him something before he died. He leaned over to his ear and said, "I'm good at drugs and I've never given the wrong medicine."

After saying that, Liu Yishi blushed and brazenly admitted that he deliberately drugged him. He was always a little embarrassed, but his left hand was still not let go.

Lian Li knew what he had guessed about his abnormal performance at that time, but there was nothing to care about.

The pharmacist obeyed the instructions and rushed up, everyone thought he was going to die.

But somehow some darts flew out of where they threw down several medicine people who rushed up and couldn't get up again.

"If Yangyang likes it, take it back and ask Grandma Wang to make pickled cabbage and fish for you."

The voice was not familiar, but the word Yangyang rushed into everyone's mind. Everyone couldn't help thinking of the former martial arts alliance who eloped with the Jie Bishop.

Even Qin Hong felt incredible. Seeing a small bamboo raft downstream in the distance, there were still two people on the bamboo raft, one in white and the other in red, but very tall.

"Beacher?" Engong!"

Liu Yishi and Lian Li were stunned and turned their heads to look at the two people on the bamboo raft. Both of them knew each other and remembered them.

"Oh, I found them." Mo Zhiyang sat on a small bench on the bamboo raft, barefooted, with a grass carp with a long arm in his left hand. When he saw the group of people, he waved happily.

Jiang Henian rowed with a long bamboo pole behind him. Seeing that he was like this, he couldn't help but care and told, "Be careful, don't fall down."

Didn't they disappear for more than ten years? Why did it suddenly appear!

If the other people's are okay, Qin Hong has a shadow in his heart. At the beginning, the two of them could kill all those medicine people in Juexian Valley.

Looking at the grass carp jumping around in his hand, Mo Zhiyang turned his head and looked at Jiang Henian: "You can solve them quickly. If the fish are not fresh, you can't make delicious pickled cabbage fish without Wang Po's skill."

Seeing that he was like this, Jiang Henian inserted the bamboo pole in his hand hard, inserted it into the riverbed, and walked to him in two steps: "Kive me, I'll go."

"Hmm!" Mo Zhiyang put his foot on his foot and kissed him on the cheek. The fish was in his hand and he didn't beat much. He urged, "Go quickly."

After getting the reward, Jiang He New Year kicked his toes and left the bamboo raft and headed for the shore. He was dressed in red and was unparalleled.

Mo Zhiyang nodded with satisfaction: "It's not bad. My man is so handsome."

This is Mo Zhiyang's gift to Jiang He New Year. Hearing that the pharmacy appeared, he specially took him over. He had been framed before, and now it's time to see their confusion.

"You, you guys!" Qin Hongchao took a small step back, hid behind the drug man, and looked at Jiang Hen New Year in red. After eleven years, he seemed to have changed nothing and was still so handsome.