The Great Emperor's Little Dark Guard (23)

Half of him is holding a dagger and takes a small step forward.

Exactly like this, Chen Boyan found out that he hurriedly tightened his hand, and the sword drew a trace of blood on Mo Zhiyang's white neck.

Qi Guanyan was terrified: "Don't touch him!"

"Dog Emperor, if you come over again, his life will not be guaranteed." Chen Boyan said and deliberately raised Mo Zhiyang slightly.

Damn, did you also call the dog emperor? Mo Zhiyang was a little unhappy about being held hostage, but he did not act rashly.

Qi Guanyan was afraid of provoking this person. He gestured to everyone not to act rashly and negotiated with him: "What do you want, as long as you open your mouth, I will agree."

"I want you to die!" Chen Boyan finally caught this handle, but he would never miss it in vain. Originally, he thought it was ambushed, but after the mantis caught the cicada and yellow finch, the brothers were ambushed.

That's all. Now that brothers have sacrificed, how can they easily let this guy go?

Are you going to die with a golden retriever? No, if he dies, he will have no task, and he can't die if he dies.

Mo Zhiyang thought crookedly and squeezed the fork in his hand. There was venison on the fork. He glanced at Qi Guanyan and showed him not to be impulsive.

But how can Qi Guanyan not be impulsive about him? Seeing his neck bleeding, his heart was dying: "Will you let him go if I die or not?"

"Yes!" Chen Boyan's eyes lit up. Sure enough, Wan Wan was right.

Regardless of anything, Qi Guanyan stretched out his hand and motioned half, "G me the dagger."

"Your Majesty!" Half of it was startled. He looked at the dagger in his hand and shook his head firmly: "No, Your Majesty!"

Qi Guanyan ignored everyone's obstruction. He stretched out his hand to grab the dagger and did not hesitate to put it to his right chest: "Do what he says, I will definitely let the child go when I die."

Unexpectedly, he would attach so much importance to the hostages in his hand. Chen Boyan was impatiently happy: "I must let him go, but you must die."

Tang Wanwan's eyes were complicated. She blinked a few times, suppressed the joy, and then knelt down and begged the emperor: "Your Majesty can't, the dragon body is the more important!"

I'd like to see if you want to die for this little dark guard.

"Your Majesty!" As soon as the queen knelt down, everyone else also knelt down and asked, "Dragon body is the most important!"

Damn, dare to let me fail the task. I want your life!

Mo Zhiyang watched Qi Guanyan's dagger against his chest and clenched the fork in his hand. Chen Boyan was still watching the emperor's movements. It was at this time that he suddenly poked hard at the tip of his shoe.

The front part of the fork is very sharp. It doesn't take much effort to penetrate the upper directly and insert it into the toes.

Chen Boyan was suffering from pain and bent down subconsciously. It was at this time that Mo Zhiyang shrank down, and the advantages of shortness were reflected. He squatted down directly on the lawn and rolled twice to open a safe distance.

Seeing someone out of danger, Qi Guanyan's heart was loosened, and his legs almost softened. He forced himself to hold him and threw down a dagger and hugged him in two steps: "Yangyang!"