1.16

Shen Changliu found that he was empty beside him in his sleep and suddenly sat up straight. Only then did he remember that he said he would make breakfast and lift the quilt to wash.

After washing his face, he found that the wound in his arm was recovered well after being treated yesterday. Shen Changliu narrowed his eyes and revealed dangerous information. Suddenly, he pressed the scalded wound with his index finger.

It didn't let go until it looked more serious, and turned around and left the bathroom carelessly.

As soon as I opened the door, I smelled the fragrance of porridge. I walked to the kitchen along the fragrance and saw a petite figure brewing porridge in his shirt.

He went over and hugged his waist from behind and put the man in his arms. Shen Chang left the tip of his nose to rub his exposed neck, took a deep breath, and said in a low voice: "It smells good."

"It's almost ready. Let's record it after eating." Mo Zhiyang replied, but he didn't think too much.

Hearing his answer, Shen Changliu smiled softly, opened his mouth and held his earlobe. His hands on his waist became tighter and tighter.

That smile was what the old driver didn't understand. Mo Zhiyang blushed and his peach blossom eyes tilted at him: "Get ready for dinner quickly."

Shen Changliu didn't listen. His right hand slowly slipped up from his waist, slid across his neck, pushed his chin up, and kissed him from the back and top, not giving him a chance to resist.

"Um~" This posture was a little tired. Mo Zhiyang raised his neck a little sore. He couldn't breathe well before he let go. He gasped and looked at him with blurred eyes.

His eyes are really beautiful, and there is only his own shadow. Shen Chang is fascinated: "Yangyang, you are beautiful and brand-new to me. I love you in a shabby and ugly way."

Previously, Su Bai said that Yangyang was not worthy of him. In fact, only he knew that he was not worthy of Yangyang.

"Well, get ready for dinner." Mo Zhiyang blushed and pushed him away and asked him to help him hold the bowls and chopsticks.

While eating, I was thinking that Shen Changliu used to be like a drowning child. Fifteen years of love could not be redeemed. Now he has caught floating wood, and it seems to have begun to change.

Looking at him, he just looked up at himself, smiling a little silly. No matter how he changed, he still looked like a simple man.

"What would you like for lunch?" Mo Zhiyang asked casually after eating the porridge in the bowl.

Shen Changliu's eyes lit up and quickly answered, "Are you going to deliver me food? I want to eat cold melon stewed spareribs and stewed pork.

"I?" Mo Zhiyang choked. Didn't he come back for dinner directly before? Anyway, the recording place is not far from here. Why do you suddenly have to deliver food?

Also, why does this man smile so naively: "Then add another green vegetable."

"Okay!" Shen Changliu smiled and said, "By the way, I'll pick you up for your evening class."

When Mo Zhiyang sent him out, Mo Zhiyang went to buy vegetables and always felt that Shen Changliu's people had some problems, but there seemed to be nothing wrong. We should be vigilant.

The preparation time for cooking is about the same. He picked up the thermos bucket and Mo Zhiyang went out to take a taxi to the recording scene.

As a result, as soon as I wanted to go in, I was stopped outside the door. I had no choice but to call Shen Changliu and tell the phone to the security guard before entering.

Mo Zhiyang turned to the lounge in the backstage. Many staff here also have some big-name stars and some familiar little stars.

"Who are you? Don't you know if takeout is not allowed here?"

As soon as he walked up the stairs, he heard someone scolding him. As soon as Mo Zhiyang looked up, he saw a beautiful woman, a big star, but what's his name...?

It looks familiar, but I really don't remember it.