5.23

The next day, when Mo Zhiyang woke up, he had disappeared and brushed his teeth and washed his face with a Harche.

In the spring-like city, H City is also caught with cold at this time. The air seems to have a thin layer of frost, and the breathing is a little pungent.

The trees outside the window were also not so lively by the cold. They were wiltly dark green and hung on the treetops in twos and threes, which made people depressed.

At night, the orange light was warm. Mo Zhiyang curled up on the sofa, covered with a coral velvet blanket, waiting for a person to go home.

The next day, it was agreed that Mo Zhiyang waited until the afternoon of the next day. He couldn't help but be a little worried and collapsed on the sofa and daydreamed.

"Hover, do you want to listen to the following plot?" The system has thought for a long time. Instead of making the host accept it abruptly, it's better to let him know earlier that he could deal with future problems.

Knowing that there must be something hidden from the system, Mo Zhiyang nestled on the sofa. "You say."

"Xiao Yi is the protagonist. According to the plot, after he is engaged to Bai Rong, his career will also take off. The stepping stone for him to take off is your man Bo Siyu. Bo Siyu will die in this accident. Xiao Yi stood up to protect the Bo family and the Xiao family. In the end, he grew into Bo Siyu's successor."

After the system finished speaking, it began to worry about the mood of the pregnant man. "So, Bo Siyu is now uncertain about life and death."

The word "birth and death" is hit in Mo Zhiyang's ear.

After touching his pregnant belly for a long time, Mo Zhiyang's eyes were slightly red, and he quickly blinked the water vapor and snorted coldly, "It's the turn of the man's life to be guarded by Xiao Yi?"

Bo Siyu is equivalent to Xiao Yi's assistance. In the early stage, he milked him and got in the way, so he directly killed him casually. Death has also become the reason for him to work hard. What is Xiao Yi?

Pull off the blanket and stand up, and the housekeeper said that Admiral Galileo had arrived.

I guess he came to tell himself about this. Mo Zhiyang turned to cover the blanket again and took a deep breath. "Please invite him in."

Galileo's footsteps were a little urgent, and the sound of the soles of his hard boots stepping on the floor loudly. His originally calm face was stained with uneasiness. When he saw him, he was a little sad. "Little Creamy Candy."

"Huh?" Mo Zhiyang's eyelids are raised, and he deserves to be careless.

Looking at his stomach, Galileo didn't know whether to say it or not, but it's not good not to tell him. "Your senal, it's missing and his life and death are uncertain."

"When did it happen?" Mo Zhiyang answered calmly without any waves.

This kind of mood made Galileo uneasy. He took the initiative to walk over and sat next to him. "If you want to cry, you can cry."

In his eyes, Omega is delicate and needs to be protected.

Mo Zhiyang turned his head and looked at Galileo. Suddenly, he laughed, "It's my man's life or death, and it's not your man's life or death. How can you cry more sad than me?"

"You?" Galileo didn't expect such a reaction. Originally, he thought he would cry, make noise, or even faint, but he was so calm. Does he really love Bo Siyu?

If you love, why are you so calm and unresponsive?

Mo Zhiyang stood up with his waist on his waist. He was already slender. He was supported by his pregnant belly, which seemed a little funny and tried his best to stand firm. "I know. Thank you."