3.10

"If you lie to me, I will break your leg, understand?" The fifth master looked at him blankly with a round beer belly.

Shan Quan nodded repeatedly and stood up against the wall: "I understand. I can do it."

Why do I have to accompany his uncle to coax his nephew to sleep?

Mo Zhiyang felt something was wrong, so he, who was supposed to go to Tanzong's room, turned back to his room and took care of him.

"Where's the rabbit?" Tan Zong really washed and sat on his bed. He couldn't wait for Yangyang to be delivered to his door for a long time, so he decided not to wait for the rabbit and should take the initiative to attack.

Go to Xiaoran's room. If the person is not here, go to his room.

Mo Zhiyang lay in bed and heard the sound of the door being opened. He turned his back to the door. He didn't lock the door. In fact, he was also arrogant. Where did the rabbit take the initiative to send him into the tiger's wolf's den?

Sure enough, when the man was here, Tan Zong walked over gently, lifted the quilt and got into bed. He put his arms around his waist: "Why are you here?"

"Sleep comfortably in your own bed." Mo Zhiyang turned his back to him and leaned against his chest.

"I thought you were afraid of me." Tan Zong hugged people in their arms again, as if to be making fun of themselves.

The two were very close, but Mo Zhiyang refused to turn around to see him. He chatted with him in this posture: "What's terrible about you?"

Speaking of this, Tan Zong couldn't help laughing and put his hand on his waist: "You don't know. I haven't been very good at expressing since I was a child. Happiness and tension is a cold face, and then they will dodge automatically. Over time, they are afraid of me. When I was a child, no one played with me except my sister."

Yo-yo, can't you express it yet? That lot of people are losing their word.

"That's what you deserve, hum!" Mo Zhiyang thought for a moment and deliberately moved forward to avoid him.

Tan Zong didn't want to catch up with him, stopped his waist and stuffed people into his arms: "Don't go, Yangyang."

Without making any more noise, Mo Zhiyang lay with him. The two of them spoke physically in the quilt, but most of them were Tan Zong. Mo Zhiyang listened.

Speaking of the past, I can't wait to tell him about a lunch and what I ate when I was a child.

Trivial things, especially hypnosis, Mo Zhiyang listened and fell asleep.

After discovering that someone was asleep, Tan Zong carefully helped him tuck his quilt and sighed in the dark, "I always want you to know what happened before, so that you have been with me since before and have only met you until now. The days before are wasted."

Mo Zhiyang slept soundly. Where can he hear him?

The next day, Zhuo Shen didn't come until the afternoon. He said that he had something to do in the morning, but Mo Zhiyang didn't ask. He was holding Xiaoran in his arms to accompany him in abacus class.

I received a phone call inexplicably. Mo Zhiyang took a look and found that it was a college roommate. He had taken good care of the original owner before. He picked it up: "Hey, Brother Nan."

"Zhuyang, what kind of work do you do now? There is a bureau in our dormitory tomorrow, and will you come with your former classmates?

The voice on the other end of the phone is very bright, and it is really what canines should look like.