1.6

"Ah?" Shen Changliu didn't react. Su Bai made this request and subconsciously was a little worried. Mo Zhiyang was still at home.

"What? Is it inconvenient? I just haven't seen you for a long time. I want to talk to you. Su Bai frowned his eyebrows slightly. It seemed that the man was at his house.

Shen Changliu suddenly was silent. He and Su Bai had known each other for fifteen years. From the first time we saw this teenager, they were crazy infatuated with him and admired him.

He has always been obedient to him. As long as he has a word, he can't wait to pick the stars and take out his heart to him. Even if he hasn't responded for seven years, he has no regrets.

But why did it turn out to be like this in the end? Shen Changliu can't even explain it clearly.

"Is there anyone in your family?" Su Bai finally asked.

Shen Changliu tightened all over and shook his head subconsciously: "No, but let's go eat first. You should be hungry." After saying that, let the driver start the car.

When the car drove to a soybean milk shop that was still open, Shen Changliu asked with a smile, "Do you remember here?"

"I don't remember much." Looking at the dilapidated small storefront, Su Bai shook his head.

Shen Changliu's eyes suddenly dimmed, as if the candle had gone out, revealing a sad feeling for no reason. Unfortunately, Su Bai didn't find it.

When he procrastinated to get home, it was past five o'clock. Shen Changliu opened the door nervously and opened it. As soon as he pushed it away, he found that the room was empty, which was relieved.

But I know that what should come will still come.

"The decoration is exquisite." The decoration is simple European style, gray and white are the main color, and there is also a little gray-green embellishment. Su Bai likes it very much.

Pulling the suitcase in, Shen Changliu remembered that Mo Zhiyang should have gone to class today, so he left early and was not relieved for some reason.

"Changliu, I came back to be with you."

Unexpectedly, Su Bai suddenly rushed over and hugged Shen Changliu.

At this time, the door was opened. Mo Zhiyang pushed the door open and carried a large bag of vegetables in his hand. Just as he saw this scene, they hugged each other.

The three of them were stunned at the same time, and it seemed that they had not expected such a situation, especially Shen Changliu, who subconsciously wanted to push away the people on him.

The light in Mo Zhiyang's eyes disappeared, but he knew what was going on in a few seconds. He didn't cry or make trouble, but quietly put what was on his hand on the ground.

Turn around very thoughtfully to bring them to the door.

Shen Changliu watched him leave quietly. Why does his heart hurt so much? Isn't this a double?

Xiaosan is very smart. Su Bai raised her eyebrows. In the final analysis, she still likes her for a long time, otherwise why don't she chase her?

As soon as the door closed, Mo Zhiyang turned around and ran: "Run, my master is going to eat fried chicken and Maoxuewang sour and spicy noodles, Gan! I'm so greedy to accompany him these days!"

"You are not afraid of falling to death!" The system wants to laugh a little.

"Eat it's important!" Mo Zhiyang didn't look back and ran very fast. He lost four or five catties these days, but Shen Chang left a stomachache and couldn't eat spicy and stimulating food.

Shen Changliu didn't throw away the things he bought. When he picked it up, he felt that the bag was so heavy and his heart was so heavy that he put vegetables in the refrigerator.

"Save you to cook for a long time?" Su Bai came over and saw that the kitchen seemed to be used frequently, so he asked, "Will you cook it for me?"

"I can't cook." After Shen Changliu put things in, he didn't do anything. Mo Zhiyang did it before.