1.29

"Yangyang~"

The whispers and shallow moans in the alley forced Mr. Cheng back. He knew that he shouldn't say anything.

"Yangyang~~" Shen Changliu let go of the red and bright collarbone, with his forehead against his forehead, and the two looked at each other.

The burning desire in his eyes could burn anyone up. Mo Zhiyang did not answer and stroked his cheek with his right hand, with smoke on his hand that was about to burn out.

The blurred peach blossom eyes were stained with charming amorous feelings. Shen Changliu stretched out his hand and stroked his slightly reddish tail: "Justletmelookinyoureyes."

Mo Zhiyang smoked his last cigarette in front of him, then mischily spat out the smoke on his face and giggled.

He was slightly drunk and was also cute. Shen Changliu also laughed loudly and picked up the person horizontally.

Because he was picked up, Mo Zhiyang's cigarette fell off, but he didn't care. He leaned against Shen Changliu's arms and closed Qingming's eyes.

At this moment, the atmosphere and emotions are actually not important.

At home, you can see the scattered coat from the porch, and then slowly go to the master bedroom on the second floor. There are two people snuggling together. The morning sun is warm and the years are quiet.

Yesterday, I went crazy all night. When Mo Zhiyang got up, his side was empty. He got up and put on his shirt, and then went to wash. You can see in the mirror that his neck is full of his masterpieces.

Swear secretly, dog man, what a dog man!

I didn't see that the room had been cleaned up until I went downstairs, and he sat on the sofa in a cotton home uniform and looked at a pile of thick paper.

"Long stay." Mo Zhiyang rubbed his eyes and walked over. He was a little cute.

He was still wearing his shirt, which made people more slender. Shen Changliu stretched out his hand to him and sat on his lap: "Hungry?"

"It's okay. What are you doing?" Mo Zhiyang nestled in his arms, leaned on his shoulders, and looked at the papers.

"This is my new script. Do you have a headache? Do you want me to pour you a glass of water?" Shen Changliu was a little worried. He drank a little too much yesterday and didn't know how it was.

Mo Zhiyang didn't give him a chance. He put his arms around his neck and said, "No, that's it."

"Okay, okay." Shen Changliu spoiled everyone so much that he followed him and read the script with him.

After reading the script, Shen Changliu rarely nodded: "This script is very good. Although it is not commercial enough, it can definitely win the prize."

"Can't business win prizes?" Mo Zhiyang doesn't know much about the entertainment industry.

Shen Changliu patiently explained to him, "No, in fact, in addition to making commercial films, film actors will also make some other niche movies. Generally, they don't make money, but they can win awards. Therefore, some famous actors will also star in some movies with little investment for free or less, which is regarded as gilding."

"So, can you win the prize for this movie?" Mo Zhiyang sat upright and seemed to be a little interested.

Shen Changliu is not sure, but he wants to bring a satisfactory end to his acting career. This movie undoubtedly has great potential: "Yes."

"That's good." Mo Zhiyang covered his stomach: "I'm hungry. Stay for a long time."

Hearing that he was hungry, Shen Changliu stretched out his hand to cover his stomach and gently rubbed it: "Do you want to go out to eat or order takeout?"