4.19

"My father." The man was dressed in filial piety and originally knelt down in front of the stairs. At this time, his delicate peach blossom eyes looked at the door and saw Mo Zhiyang, his eyes lit up.

When he saw this person, Mo Zhiyang was stunned: Fuck, why is this snake and scorpion beauty?

I'm dying. I just threw money casually and didn't see the man's appearance clearly. If I knew it was him, then... That's better to save it.

Seeing that he came towards him, he couldn't help swallowing. Mo Zhiyang held the chestnut in his arms and hid behind Chaojiang's New Year's Eve. He was so worried when he provoked him.

This man, in the original work, is a powerful emmm handsome boy. Half of the reason why Jiang Henian can't beat Qin Hong may be because of him.

I remember that in the original plot, this one was peeled off his skin alive after he fainted in Beijing, or did it himself, and washed his hands seriously afterwards.

It's just that Yu Jing noticed something was wrong and wanted to investigate Qin Hong. After being found by Lian Li, he directly did it. This fierceness was really chilling.

"My father!" Lian Li walked towards him, but why did he hide in fear after seeing him? What did he do?

This man Jiang Henian and knew him. In the first life, he united Qin Hong to harm himself secretly. In the second life, he killed him directly in order to pertinct future troubles.

Why is he here in this life?

Seeing that he was afraid, Lian Li stood where he was. He thought it was his filial piety. He was afraid of getting bad luck, so he stood where he was: "Gen Gong, in the market, you gave me ten taels of silver, and my father was buried. Have you forgotten?"

The plot is not clearly explained. Why Lianli colluded with Qin Hong at the beginning. In this way, it may be Qin Hong who went to Changping and did not intend to save him.

In this case, I am his benefactor. What's terrible about it?

Mo Zhiyang suddenly stiffened up, came out of him, and came up with a smile: "Hello."

"My father." Even Li stood still and didn't dare to come forward, for fear that he would wear filial piety and bad luck would touch him. Seeing that he was coming, he stepped back two steps: "My father, I wear filial piety. Don't let bad luck touch you."

Mo Zhiyang didn't believe this. He grabbed a handful of chestnuts from the paper bag and handed it to him, "Here you to eat." Therefore, don't be the head of Beijing. He is also innocent.

Looking at the fragrant chestnuts in his hand in a daze, Lianli didn't know whether to pick them up for a while. After a long time, he respectfully wiped his hands and took the chestnuts with both hands devoutly: "Thank you very much."

"Don't call me Engong either. It's strange." That money was Jiang Henian's pocket money. Mo Zhiyang was ashamed of it. Normally, he also saved it.

Lian Li grabbed the chestnut in his hand and nodded: "Engong, can you give me a day to bury my father and come to repay my kindness?"

"You go. In fact, it's okay if you don't use it." Mo Zhiyang is a little awkward. How can he be reduced to the situation of selling himself to bury his father? He has hands and feet, but he is afraid that he can't earn money?

But sometimes, things are not as simple as you think.

Lian Li shook his head and said firmly, "No, I must come. Lord, wait for me."

After watching him leave, Mo Zhiyang scratched his head: "This person looks a little strange."

"Not surprising." Jiang Henian just didn't say anything because he was worried that he was not good to Yangyang, but it seemed that he couldn't, probably because Yangyang saved him.