3.8

"Don't go too far!" Mo Zhiyang's waist is now soft. He bites his lower lip and stares at him fiercely. His moist apricot eyes have no deterrence at all: "You, you!"

Tan Zong didn't give him a chance to refuse and asked, but his hand had slowly slipped down his waist, and he could stop across the department to "take off his clothes or touch his ears?"

"Take off your clothes!" Mo Zhiyang gritted his teeth. Anyway, he just couldn't touch your ears and couldn't make you angry.

Looking at his face of looking at death, Tan Zong couldn't help laughing. He bent over the tip of his tongue and swept his lips, making his lips wet. He looked better and better: "Then listen to Yang Yang."

The business skill of taking off clothes comes with the factory, and you can strip people naked after three times.

"You, don't!" Mo Zhiyang tried to push his head away, but he unconsciously hugged him tighter, and his hair was tied to his chest, which was comfortable and uncomfortable.

He was about to run away. Tan Zong didn't intend to give him a good time, so he flirted him and crossed the door three times and didn't go in: "Go in, or touch your ears?"

"In..." Before he finished speaking, Mo Zhiyang snorted, his back was stretched into a bow, and then gradually relaxed.

This damn guy!

Tan Zong suddenly stood still, bent down, and blew in his ear: "Mom or touch your ears?"

Mo Zhiyang put aside his face and deliberately clamped it: "You, you love to move!"

"Hiss~" This was Tan Zong's first time to open meat. He couldn't help playing anymore and bent down to pester him.

As a result, I found something fluffy like a doll rubbing against my thighs. I stared at it and found that it was the rabbit's tail coming out.

Tan Zongmeng's nosebleed almost didn't flow out. He turned the person over and acted more and more fiercely: "Yangyang is really cute, so cute."

This ear, this skin and this tail are simply fairy rabbits.

Mo Zhiyang held the pillow in his hand, with both ears standing upright, sensitive and red, and because of his movements, he shrugged and was very beautiful.

It's too fast. I can only bite the pillow. I never hum a sound when I'm arrogant!

Finally, Tan Zong's back flashed with beautiful patterns, and the rabbit in his arms fainted.

The next day, Mo Zhiyang woke up and realized that there was someone around him. He was still lying in his arms. Thinking of yesterday, he couldn't help raising his feet and kicking him down.

This guy, didn't touch his ears yesterday, so he went to the rua tail, the tail the size of fluffy and wool balls, and almost bald the hair. Forget it.

Knowing that the rabbit's ears and tail were sensitive, he deliberately touched the tail, stirred himself up for his own selfish desire, and then shamelessly said nonsense such as tightness!

Tan Zong woke up at the moment of being kicked, but he didn't resist. He let himself be kicked out of bed. Fortunately, he didn't hurt when he was on the carpet on the ground.

It doesn't matter whether it hurts or not. It doesn't prevent him from acting: "Ouch!"

Hearing the sound, Mo Zhiyang just sat up, but his waist hurt a little, so he had to half stand up to see the people on the ground: "You, hum, you deserve to fall to death!"

"It hurts!" Tan Zong simply lay on the carpet and didn't get up: "Yangyang, it made my hands hurt, hiss~"

This sounded really painful. Mo Zhiyang leaned out and didn't bother to look at it because his waist was sore and his shoulders were sore: "Come up by yourself until you die."