4.13

"Brother, you can't stay long, or they will be suspicious." Mo Zhiyang hung on him, with his legs around his waist and his hand around his neck, like a koala.

It was far enough. Jiang Henian held him in his arms, put his back on the trunk of the tree, and smiled softly, "With your martial arts, if you and I go too early, they won't believe it."

His hand touched his back dishonestly and rubbed it.

"Uh-huh~" Mo Zhiyang softened his body, leaned against the rough trunk behind him, and his head tilted his shoulder and gasped gently: "Brother, didn't you just do it the night before?"

Jiang Henian opened his mouth and bit his shoulder. After a long time, he let it go: "How many times is not enough. Yangyang is so sweet that I can't stop."

I think you are asking for dissatisfaction. Mo Zhiyang is still worried about that matter. If he hadn't passed earlier, it would be inappropriate for Dong Cang to find out.

But looking at the situation, I have to do it.

Instead of resisting, just cooperate, and then fight quickly. If you think so, it will be much easier to do in your heart. Open your mouth and hold his earlobes: "Brother, be lighter."

"There is willing to make you unhappy." Jiang Henian said, holding the bulge on his chest across his clothes and savoring it carefully, only felt extremely sweet.

Raising his neck to facilitate his movement, Mo Zhiyang looked at the dense canopy above his head. The green had just climbed up the top of the tree, and the white birds entered the forest, and the spring curled up.

In this scene, Mo Zhiyang only remembered one sentence: Spring is the mating season again.

"How about Yangyang calling your husband?" Jiang Henian put his arms around his waist and pressed his right hand on his shoulder.

Mo Zhiyang knelt on the ground, his coat was intact, his chest was close to the trunk, and his voice was a little hoarse: "Brother~" Maybe he didn't want to hear, and his movements became more and more fierce.

Every time Yangyang calls his senior, he always feels that he will be lost at any time, but why can't he always call himself husband? Only then can my husband accompany him with him until he dies.

For Jiang Henian, this name seems to be a reassurance pill and a rope that firmly binds the relationship between the two.

But Yangyang always didn't want to be desired. Jiang He was not happy with the New Year. He opened his mouth and bit his shoulder. Obviously, his whole body trembled, but he did not dare to use too much strength.

Trying to restrain himself from hurting his heart, he let go and sighed in a faint sigh: "Yangyang, I can't do anything about you all the time."

"Well, brother, be gentle." Mo Zhiyang slid to him and always felt that something was wrong with his mood, but the pleasure was like a tide, washing away his consciousness one after another, and finally he couldn't think of anything.

Birds have passed the dense forest, but they have never stayed. The sound of infilence leaks, and the spring situation does not decrease.

Qin Hong rushed over with the people who followed him. He only saw the leader of Qingyang and the opposing followers of Jie, but he did not see the leader of Mo Meng.

With doubts, he took the initiative to come forward and asked, "Master, what about the master of Mo Meng?"

"The alliance leader and the demon bishop went somewhere else to compete." The head of Qingyang was also worried. He had been there for an hour, but why didn't he come back?