1.10

This person is so selfish that it is hopeless. Shen Changliu can't understand why he was crazy about him before.

Shen Chang stayed against the wall and didn't want to see him anymore, let alone admit his painstaking efforts over the past fifteen years. In fact, it was completely blind: "Su Bai, I don't love you anymore. That's it."

"What do you mean?" It's been eight years. Now I said I don't love. When I came back, I said I didn't love, which was humiliating myself.

After saying so much, he didn't understand at all. Shen Changliu shook his head and said, "I'll go first."

I'm going to find Mo Zhiyang and tell him that I like him. He's not a double. Damn stand-in, hahaha!

Seeing that someone was leaving, Su Bai was not happy and stepped forward and took his hand: "Where are you going? Are you going to find him?"

"Yes." Shen Changliu admitted bluntly that he no longer had any scruples. He didn't keep him until he was stupid. In fact, he shouldn't have picked up Su Bai at that time.

"You are not allowed to go." Su Bai grabbed the man with both hands: "You are not allowed to go. What's so good about him? You should know that you are with him just because he is like me!"

Every time he mentioned this, Shen Changliu wanted to slap himself: "I used to be, but now it's not. If you let go, we can still talk well. Don't force me to do it."

He said it seriously. Su Bai was a little scared. He let go of his hand and watched him leave. He didn't understand why it turned like this at all. It was all because of that Mo Zhiyang!

Yes, that's all because of him! It was he who made himself humiliated like this and pushed away by Shen Changliu.

Mo Zhiyang lives in a busy market. Yesterday, he ate fried rice noodles and felt a little hungry when he got up early. As soon as he got up, he wanted to eat in the morning: mutton powder or sour and spicy noodles?

As a result, the system said, "Don't think about what to eat. Shen Chang stayed at your door and squatted in his pajamas for most of the night. Why don't you open the door?"

"Mom? Then I won't open the door. Anyway, I don't have classes today." Since he has been hiding for so long, let him squat. Anyway, he can only live on this floor by himself, thinking about lying back in bed.

Turn over and start thinking: What should I do to him? Is it abuse or not abuse? Thinking about it, I fell asleep.

He is just a communition of private hatred. He is retaliating against Shen Changliu and eating Qingtang oligoshui for so long. The system knows this host better than anyone else.

But no matter what you do, the door should still open, dragging it until ten o'clock, and then slowly opening the door in my pajamas and carrying a garbage bag.

Shen Changliu squatted at the door for seven or eight hours. Suddenly, he heard the sound of opening the door. Suddenly, he looked up and saw him standing at the door.

At the moment he saw him, Mo Zhiyang made a very cooperative and shocked expression, then suddenly withdrew back into the room and slapped the door.

"Yangyang, you open the door!" Shen Changliu thought he would be happy and excited, but he didn't expect such a situation. He quickly knocked on the door: "Yangyang, open the door!"

Even the name has changed. I guess Su Bai fell out.

Mo Zhiyang put his back on the door panel: "Mr. Shen, go back. Don't worry, I won't tell Mr. Su about it. Don't worry."

"No, can you open the door and let me in? Yangyang!" Shen Changliu wants to make up for it now, but this is not where he talks: "Can you open the door? When it comes to disturb the neighbors, they all come out to see, so what should I do?"