1.22

But Shen Changliu didn't give him a chance at all. He grabbed his wrist with both hands, pressed it on both sides of his head, bent down, rubbed his cheek with the tip of his nose, and said in a very solemn tone: "Yangyang, I don't have any wish in my life. I just want to be with you and make you happy."

"Changliu..." Mo Zhiyang responded and rubbed the tip of his nose on his cheek: "Are you really not abandoning me as Mr. Su said?"

"No, I love you." Shen Changliu buried his head in his shoulders and coveted the smell of him crazily. His hatred suddenly rose: Damn Su Bai!

Hate it? Hate Su Bai, right?

That's right! Don't think I will forget that in the last life, Su Bai fabricated rumors and slandered the original owner, forcing him to die of life and illness.

Su Bai covered up his selfishness and viciousness in his bones with Qing Gao.

Mo Zhiyang wrapped his neck and neck, like two swans, and used his skin relatives to relieve each other's unrest.

That night, Shen Changliu did nothing, hugged him, and whispered to comfort people to have a good rest and sleep.

Coaxing, Mo Zhiyang really fell asleep, but his hand still held his arm desperately, as if he was afraid of people leaving.

Shen Changliu looked at his sleeping face and stretched out his hand to point the tip of his crying red nose. He still felt cute, but he thought of the reason for crying. His smile suddenly disappeared, and a dangerous message overflowed in his eyes.

That's really crying. If you really cry, you will be tired. When Mo Zhiyang got up the next day, his eyes were swollen and astringent, and he sighed and felt a little hungry.

He lifted the quilt and got out of bed. As soon as his feet fell to the ground, he was stopped by the person behind him and carried back: "Long stay..."

"Yangyang~" Shen Changliu sat up and hugged the man from behind, pulled back into his arms: "Where are you going?"

"Go cook." Mo Zhiyang did not push it away, but leaned on his shoulder and rubbed his neck with his forehead from time to time. He was so cute.

After two people pestered for a while, Mo Zhiyang went to cook, and Shen Chang left alone in the bedroom.

The scald on his arm is still there. I haven't let the wound heal for the past few days. Shen Changliu looked at the wound, stretched out his index finger and pressed the place where he hadn't healed for a long time, without frowning.

How can you take a breath because of this injury, but it can arouse Yangyang's heartache for himself. It doesn't matter whether this injury is good or not.

These two people are really evenly matched with each other.

At the dinner table, Mo Zhiyang filled him with a bowl of porridge and told, "It will rain today. Remember to bring an umbrella when you go out."

"Well, don't go out if you don't have class today. Wait at home and wait for me to come back." Shen Changliu took the bowl. At this time, the mobile phone message rang, but he didn't read it.

At this time, Mo Zhiyang also received a message on his mobile phone, but he didn't go to see it. The two of them had breakfast at ease.

Mo Zhiyang sent Shen Changliu out of the house. Before leaving, he told him to come back early. After closing the door, he went to get his mobile phone. It was Su Bai's message: At eleven o'clock tonight, go to Taihe Hotel to get things.

Wow~ This Su Bai is so stupid! Mo Zhiyang is a little disgusted.

"Then will you go?" Systematic question.

After Mo Zhiyang locked the screen, he went to wash dishes: "Of course! There is no good show until you go."

Just after eleven o'clock, there was a dispute between Taihe Hotel's 2003 room. The high-end hotel was well soundproof, otherwise both sides would have to be quarreled.

"What is that Mo Zhiyang? Why do you care about him so much?"

Shen Changliu looked at the man in a nightgown in front of him. For some reason, he was very strange. Such a disgusting face was disgusting: "Don't you care about him?"