Best Actor's double lover (42)

"You're very happy." After getting on the plane, the system didn't close his mouth.

Mo Zhiyang replied with a smile, "It's okay." Then close your eyes and have a rest.

The plane landed a little bumpy, Mo Zhiyang was woken up, and it was a little strange why he was covered with a blanket. The headmaster just called himself and didn't think about it carefully.

I went to class after resting all night at the hotel. There was a teacher there, but I didn't teach it, so I asked someone to bring it.

The teacher here is a girl who looks very quiet, with long black hair and a white dress. When she sees Mo Zhiyang, she can't help but be moved.

"Mr. Mo, shall we go to dinner together?" Taking the initiative to invite you to dinner is already the maximum limit for Wang Duoduo.

What a joke? Mo Zhiyang didn't want to be killed. He resolutely refused, "No, my boyfriend will be jealous."

Hearing that he had a boyfriend, Wang Duoduo was a little disappointed and took the initiative to distance himself from him.

The teacher heard that he was a preschool teacher and was patient with the child. Mo Zhiyang didn't take much effort. He went back to the hotel after eating the perfect frog fish head at night.

I took the room card and pushed the door open. I felt something was wrong. In the dark room, there seemed to be another person's breathing.

Originally, he was already standing at the entrance, but suddenly realized that something was wrong, and then stepped back against the door panel.

In the dark, a figure rushed over. Mo Zhiyang's pupils widened with fear. The next second, he waved his fist and hit the figure who rushed over.

"Yangyang! Yangyang is me!"

Hearing the sound, Mo Zhiyang quickly inserted the room card into the card slot. When the light was on, he saw Shen Changliu standing in front of him covering his left face.

"Why are you here?" Unexpectedly, Mo Zhiyang looked at him covering his face and sighed in a bad breath!

"It hurts!"

"Deservedly." Mo Zhiyang applied ice to his wound to see that his cheekbones were bruised, destroying the beauty of the face: "Who told you to scare me?"

"I want to surprise you." Shen Changliu leaned over his face, but he didn't expect Yangyang to be quite strong.

Surprise? The shock was almost the same, and you deserved to die. Mo Zhiyang slandered in his heart and continued to ask, "Then why are you doing here?"

Shen Changliu took his hand and said solemnly, "My parents want to see you."

Bullshit, can't you say it on the phone? This guy followed on purpose, when anyone didn't know.

"Ah? When?!" Mo Zhiyang was shocked and pulled back his hand directly. He looked nervous. Knowing that he was talking nonsense, he was still very cooperative.

"Don't discuss this problem yet. We have another question to say." Shen Changliu said and leaned over his face: "This really hurts."

That's right. Ten percent of the master beat him. Mo Zhiyang pretended to feel sad and reached out to stroke his wound: "Does it hurt?"

It hurts so much that you deserve it!

"Well, it hurts, so you have to compensate me!" Shen Changliu will not treat himself unfairly and pull people into his arms.

Dog men are so shameless that they still hum, big man? Mo Zhiyang felt that this matter could not be done well and hoped that he could live until tomorrow.

I thought I was on a business trip to rest, but now I think the bed in the hotel is not as comfortable as at home. At least the quilt at home doesn't hurt when I kneel for a long time.

Mo Zhiyang only thought he was talking about playing. When he went back from a business trip, Shen Changliu said he was going to see his parents.

"I really thought that was the excuse he found." Mo Zhiyang smoked and said to the system melancholy.