4.3

Mo Zhiyang was woken up and a little angry. He lifted the quilt and got up. He went to open the door. When he saw someone coming, he knew it and asked, "Are you?"

"The little girl's name is Ruxin. She is a disciple of Jialuo Palace. She was specially ordered by the palace owner to send washing to the alliance owner." With that, his forehead was slightly exposed to the beautiful swan neck.

"Oh, I haven't woken up yet." Mo Zhiyang said, slapping the door and happily went back to lie down and sleep again.

Ruxin, who was locked at the door, didn't know whether it was good. He thought that the alliance leader looked simple and didn't know what was easy to do, but as a result, he didn't know the world until he didn't know the feelings of men and women, so it was not easy to do.

Ruxin looked at the copper basin in his hand, and the water could reflection his face and reconfirmed that it was good-looking. Was it because the alliance owner was young and did not know anything about it?

After thinking about it, I feel annoyed. How can I enlighten him?

When I was full of sleep, I meditated and had luck. If I want to say that this body is really a once-in-a-a-lifetime martial arts wizard. After being hurt by the master, Ren Du's second veins, my internal skills and mental skills are even more thousands of miles away.

Even Jiang Henian, who has accumulated in these two lives, can't be compared with himself, so if he has good martial arts, no one can bully him.

When I got up in the afternoon, as soon as I went out, I met the Xiaoyao school leader who had been waiting outside. Zhaoqian was the youngest and the best of all the leaders.

In his early thirties, he looked steady and handsome, and he was a beautiful man, but if you looked carefully at the corners of his eyebrows and eyes, he always had a romantic flow, which always made people doubt his motives.

Mo Zhiyang has the least fond of him. This person always likes to tamper with him. What Ke usually does is extremely hidden, but he has to keep a simple person setting, which is not easy to expose.

One day, I will brine your salted pig's hands.

Zhao Qian saw the alliance leader and his eyes lit up. The alliance leader did not look like before. Those alliance owners can kill flies with folds on their faces.

In contrast, it is fragrant and soft, but his martial arts skills are amazing. Although he has just grown up, he is a master who can slap the gravel with one hand.

The immature who is inconsistent with the strength makes the people feel itchy. Other leaders and martial arts league spoil him as their sons, but they are not. They know very well that they want him.

"Master, did you sleep well last night?" Say hello with a smile, and the people who watch it are inexplicable.

Mo Zhiyang yawned. This man's eyes knew what to do at a glance. He replied, "It's okay. Is there anything wrong with the head?"

"That's fine. I thought, I'm afraid you won't sleep well." I think this teenager is easy to cheat. If it hadn't been for the way of those old guys, they would have got it long ago.

Unexpectedly, under this simple appearance, it is full of scheming.

Mo Zhiyang understood what he meant, and it was not easy to puncture. He nodded: "Well, it's the same everywhere. I slept well."

"Mengzhu, can you have breakfast?" Zhao Qian's face was full of a signboard coaxing smile. At first glance, you look gentle and calm, but in fact it's not.