The Great Emperor's Little Dark Guard (7+8) part 1

(Mid-Autumn Night) (page 1/3)

Suddenly stopped, Mo Zhiyang turned his head and looked at him, a little confused.

"Take the medicine." After Qi Guanyan finished speaking, he shook his sleeve and turned his back to the door.

Mo Zhiyang nodded and trotted to pick up the small medicine bottle on the ground and jumped out like a rabbit.

"You lost!" The system sarcasmed like watching the bustle.

I thought the emperor would be like Shen Changliu, hugging and holding high, but unexpectedly let it go. It seems that the NPC has not had a great impact.

Mo Zhiyang didn't care. With a small medicine bottle in his arms, he jumped onto the wall and said, "Why don't we bet that the dog emperor will kiss and hold high in half a month? If I win, you call me a plane father. If I lose, how about calling me your father?"

This... the bet is a little big, but the daring and starving timid, the system agreed, "Okay."

It would be great if you could crush the host from generation to generation!

Qi Guanyan felt uncomfortable when he asked him to leave. He always felt that after seeing him, the fire in his heart had not subsided. For him, there was an indescribable mood.

Unfamiliar and turbulent, I can't help feeling that I was being fooled.

But the child is so simple that he really can do such a thing? But how much love did the Empress Dowager for herself at the beginning? What happened? I also want my own life.

The queen fainted alive and woke up. It was already dark. The burning pain from her fingers made her depressed. Why on earth did her majesty suddenly come to Weiyang Palace?

He also punished himself inexplicably. Could it be that his father and brother provoked your majesty's displeasure in the previous dynasty?

"Madam, you have to raise your hands well. The imperial doctor said that you can't touch this water and you have to take medicine every day." Chunxi carefully took the queen's hand out of the quilt: "The imperial doctor also prescribed medicine. The Empress should drink some porridge before taking medicine."

Tang Wanwan was helped to sit up and leaned on the pillow: "Okay."

At this time, Chunfu came in, knelt down and saluted, and leaned to the bedside: "Queen, I have got what you want." With that, he handed out a bean fu-sized paper bag.

Seeing the paper bag, Tang Wanwan nodded. Finally, she had something to comfort her. She looked at her wrapped hands: "I don't know if my palace's hands can be good at the Mid-Autumn Festival banquet."

"It must be okay. The imperial doctor in this palace is very good at medicine. The Empress is well-born and will be raised. The Mid-Autumn Festival banquet will definitely be brighter than the crowd." Chunxi, please yourself.

Chunfu also agreed, but it really reconciled Tang Wanwan a lot, but she remembered other things: "That man, can you hide it?"

"Don't worry, Empress." Chunfu made a ticket and hid it in a cave behind the garden to recover from his injury. No one else would be close to him.

These nights, it was very quiet, and there was no abrupt cuckoo's cry in the middle of the night.

The system really hopes that the host will miscalculate this time. Thinking about the host calling itself: System Dad, my God?! It feels like the code is about to boil.

In addition to paying attention to the movement of Chengqian Palace, Mo Zhiyang also has Weiyang Palace. He can't let Chen Boyan slip out. He has to stay in the palace well.