3.13

"Unexpected?" The visitor held a tray with a perfunctory smile and held it to him in his hand: "There have been a lot of small moves recently."

Mo Zhiyang took the tray and looked at him again. He looked awkwardly: "Tan Zong will deal with it well."

He didn't care either. He turned around and left with five centimeters of high heels.

Bringing the food back to the room is spaghetti, but Mo Zhiyang was a little confused and thought of his attitude just now: "Does he like Tan Zong?"

After the system opens the plot, it gives a reply: "It's possible."

"He is lucky." Mo Zhiyang bit the cross-sectional noodles. Why does it sound so sour?

"Nonsense, he is the protagonist attack in the original plot. Some people must like it." The system didn't know what he meant, so it replied with an echo.

Hearing this sentence, Mo Zhiyang suddenly felt that the spaghetti in his mouth was not fragrant. Damn dog, he dared to do so many things behind his back. He told you that you couldn't do anything else.

Thinking about it, squinted and hummed softly.

Tan Zong is actually quite busy now. In addition to dealing with the affairs of the Sun family, he can't leave behind in his foreign affairs. In addition, he has to deal with the little rabbit. Recently, he has been in estrus, but it's really... Take advantage of yourself.

In my busy schedule, I also saw a post from the Qiao family saying that he and Xiaoran would go there to participate in Qiao Yin's twentieth birthday. I frowned.

It doesn't matter to you, but if Xiaoran wants to control the Sun family in the future, the Qiao family can't offend. Think about it, let's go there, so put aside the bronzing invitation with peacock feathers and continue to process the documents.

It was eleven o'clock in the evening that I finished the table. I stood up and pulled my tie. I had to see how Yangyang was doing. Sure enough, it was not easy to be the owner of this family.

But I'm very happy that it's a happy thing to be busy with the person you love.

First, I went to see Xiaoran, who was asleep, and then turned to Yangyang's room. As soon as I turned it on, I found that the headlights in the room were off, leaving only a small night light, but I didn't sleep. I sat on the bed, covering my head under the quilt and showing a small face.

But Xiaolian looked at it, but he seemed not very happy. Tan Zong walked over and said, "Why doesn't Yangyang sleep? Are you in estrus again?"

"Bah, that's not." Mo Zhiyang saw him sitting by the bed and snorted, "This man came to deliver food in the afternoon. He seems to like you."

Hearing this, Tan Zong only felt that he was getting cuter and cuter, and deliberately teased, "Oh, is it jealous?"

"Bah, that's not right. I just think..." Mo Zhiyang lowered his eyelids and covered the mood under his eyes. His voice was muffled and expressed his master's feelings: "I just think that many people like you."

Tan Zong did not answer, but proved with practical actions that he leaned over his hands to pull the quilt covered with his head, and then leaned over and kissed him. Now the heads of the two were covered by the quilt, and half of their bodies were exposed.

The quilt covered the sound of tut. After a long time, Tan Zong released him and tore off the quilt. The rabbit's ear was unpleasantly pressed by the quilt. As soon as he pulled off the quilt, he jumped out happily and stood trembling on the top of Yangyang's head. This was really cute.