5.3

"What do you do?" Bai Rong covered his left cheek, and his slap was so hard that his mind was buzzing so far.

The man with a red T-shirt raised his fist towards his abdomen and said, "Hit you!"

After saying that, the other people came up with three punches and two feet, but they tacitly avoided their faces and in other parts of the body, but they did not overheat and did not have actual damage.

After the fight, several people wandered away arrogantly, leaving only Bai Rong alone in the toilet.

Gritting his teeth and holding the wall, he stood up: "Damn it, what's going on? Why did they really fight suddenly?"

Obviously, I have paid myself, so I just slapped one or two.

Bai Rong looked down at the injury on his body without any trace, and then stroked his cheek, because the palm was swollen.

My mouth is sweet. After thinking about it, I still can't waste this opportunity. It's okay to have a fake play. I can only endure the physical pain and limped to find his brother Xiao.

There was no class until the next afternoon. Mo Zhiyang returned to school. This time it was a culture class, and he was confident that he could not sleep.

As soon as I sat down, I saw Xiao Yi rushing with a scarred little bitch in his house before his buttocks were covered.

"Mo Zhiyang, what do you mean?" Xiao Yi slapped the table with a heavy slap, and the double table trembled.

"Hey, what do you mean?" Mo Zhiyang wrinkled his little face, looked at the two people inexplicably, and looked behind him: "Oh, how did you lead a pig out?"

Sure enough, as soon as this sentence came out, Bai Rong burst into tears, falling down like broken beads, and choking: "Brother Xiao, whoo-hoo~"

"Don't be afraid." This crying made Xiao Yi cry out of his desire to protect himself and protect him: "Mo Zhiyang, what do you mean?"

"No, you have no brains. Just say what I mean for no reason. How can I know what you mean? If I know what it means, I won't ask you what it means!"

This string of tongue twisters stunned everyone else in an instant.

At this time, students gradually came in the classroom. It was strange to see these two people again. Why did this couple always come to this class to find an undifferentiated waste trouble?

Bai Rong's eyes were sharp. When he saw a man who came in, he picked a bunch of white hair and instantly recognized him. Originally, he wanted to scold, but when he saw Xiao Yi beside him, he pretended to be wronged and hid behind him: "Brother Xiao, that's the one who dyed hair. They hit me!"

"Who?" Xiao Yi scanned the classroom and found four or five people talking around. One of them was really picky and dyed his gray hair: "Come here!"

This command tone is very dissatisfied, but beta, as an ordinary person, can't be like alpha.

Jiang Xiao walked over obediently, but his expression was hard to hide his disdain. He walked to the front and put his hands in his pockets: "Your noble young master Xiao, what's the matter?"

"You hit Rong?" This expression angered Xiao Yi and his tone became extremely bad.

Bai Rong hid behind him. According to his own arrangement, these people will prove that Mo Zhiyang instructed an undifferentiated waste. If caught bullying omega, he will be fired.

This is my real purpose.

"Master Xiao, are you crazy?" Jiang Xiao was a little angry and slapped the table.