3.3

Tan Zong saw him walk over and gestured to others with Xiaoran's eyes in his arms. Everyone else knew that several bodyguards surrounded him.

Mo Zhiyang covered the upper half of his face with a hat, revealing only one chin, and walked towards a man in a red T-shirt and a white shirt at the garden gate.

Before he came to him, he suddenly stretched out his left hand to him: "Hey, long time no see. Why are you here?" With that, he took the opportunity to put his feet on his feet, and his right hand pulled out of his pocket and put his arms around his shoulder.

For three seconds when he was stunned, the blade crossed his throat directly. Mo Zhiyang held him and helped the man who was already out of breath to a bench at the gate of the garden in a clean and neat way.

Seeing that the person had solved it, Tan Zong motioned a person to deal with the corpse and followed Xiaoran in his arms.

After entering the amusement park, the two separated. Last night, they discussed the route and went to the merry-go-round first, and Mo Zhiyang left there first.

Yesterday, I studied the layout of the amusement park in detail. Near the merry-go-round, there is an ornamental building similar to a castle, which is a good ambush point.

Thinking about it, following the memorized road, first went to the merry-go-round area, swept around, and at the entrance to the merry-go-round, facing the building, about two stories high, four meters by six meters long and wide.

Mo Zhiyang walked over. Inside was made of steel bars, and outside was a layer of thick cardboard disguised as a castle, but it was convenient for maintenance and disassembly, so a door was left.

He quietly opened the small door. Sure enough, he saw a sniper and turned his back to himself. The guns were all on the triangular steel frame. One stepped over, covered his mouth with his left hand, pulled out of his pocket with his right hand, and the blade was stained with blood.

The sound of the person falling was not loud. With a bang, it was covered by the noise of the children outside. Mo Zhiyang stepped over the body and came to the original sniper's position.

He freed his hand to light a cigarette for himself: "I haven't smoked on the last plane, so I have to rely on you to ask my father to survive. I just came here and I was afraid that Xiaoran would smoke second-hand cigarettes."

"Why aren't you afraid of me smoking second-hand smoke?" This is a closed space. If the smoke can't dissipate, it will swirl here.

Mo Zhiyang exhaled smoke and shook his head: "It's okay. You're used to it."

After two mouthfuls of quenching his greed, Mo Zhiyang extinguished the cigarette and opened the door and slipped away while no one was there.

Perhaps because the prevention and control was very good, Mo Zhiyang walked around the merry-go-round and didn't find anyone. His eyes signaled Tan Zong to play with Xiaoran and walk near the Ferris wheel by himself.

That organization was very mysterious. After Grandpa Xiaoran died, he knew that he could not act rashly, so he hid. Now there are so many people in the playground, and they dare not dare to brazenly do it.

Sliding to an ice cream truck near the Ferris wheel, walking over and ordering a strawberry sundae, stretching out his hand and looking up to see the man in front of him.

He was smiling at himself in a waiter's clothes, a white shirt, black apron and black suit trousers. He was charming, especially his beautiful and charming eyes.