5.27

Bo Siyu hid in the door, directly burst into a rough, resisted the impulse to rush out and hit him, and cursed angrily, "Damn it, I'm sick!"

"Are you sick?" Mo Zhiyang scolded directly and looked up and down at him. More and more, he felt that the protagonist's IQ was eaten by Bai Rong. "Is your brain eaten by a dog? It's your cousin in my stomach."

Xiao Yi was a little nervous and quickly retorted, "I know, I don't want to change this either. I'm just worried about you and can't take good care of the child."

There must be something wrong with this person's brain. If there is no aura of the protagonist, this stupid guy can only live in the directory.

"Aren't you engaged?" Mo Zhiyang now feels that this guy is really scum and cheap. "Where's Bai Rong? What is he?"

Speaking of the name, Xiao Yi frowned tightly, "He lied to me." He lowered his eyelids and didn't dare to see the person in front of him. "He lied to me and lied to me to you."

"But you are engaged." Mo Zhiyang stood a little tired, leaned his back against the wall and looked at the man in front of him. What he meant was that he didn't marry Bai Rong?

How can it be that if you don't marry Bai Rong, how can you torture each other?

Xiao Yi shook his head and said, "Ayang, I really feel sorry for you. I want to compensate you. Can you give me a chance?" With that, he actually wanted to reach out and catch him.

As a result, there was a click on the door, as if a kitten was scratching the door panel.

The two were startled. Xiao Yi looked into the door and said, "Who is inside?"

"I adopted a little wildcat yesterday, male." Mo Zhiyang lied without changing his face and patted out his hand. "Don't think too much. I'll tell you that I can raise my child myself. Get out of here quickly."

Xiao Yi didn't believe it. Justice said awe-inspiringly, "Ayang, uncle doesn't know when he will come back now, and he doesn't know whether it's dead or dead or alive. What about now? What about the future?"

With that, he took a step forward and trapped people in front of him. "You will be exhausted in the future. I want to take care of you and protect you. Don't worry!"

Bo Siyu, who was across the door panel, was so angry that he almost couldn't help rushing out and strangle him to death. He gritted his teeth and said, "I'm not only alive, but also pinched you to death alive."

Before I died, I just wanted to pry the corner of the wall. This kind of nephew, throw away the snake cave. It's hopeless.

I don't know why Xiao Yi felt cold behind his back and turned around and found nothing.

"Come on, I count as your aunt and your cousin in my stomach. What's your turn? Get out of here quickly." Mo Zhiyang had a hunch that if this stupid man went on, Bo Siyu would definitely break out and press the person to the ground to beat him.

The quarrel here called the housekeeper. When he saw Mr. Xiao sneaking in, he was really shocked, "Mr. Xiao, why did you come in?"

Then he probably didn't find the marshal, did he?

Mo Zhiyang's housekeeper gave a look. The housekeeper nodded clearly. He probably hadn't found it yet. He quickly came up and pulled people, "Mr. Xiao, please go back."

"Ayang, Ayang!" Xiao Yi was pulled away and kept looking back.

Mo Zhiyang was seen by him and got goose bumps, which was a little disgusting. "Get out of here quickly." Otherwise, I guess you will be beaten to death by your uncle.