1.20

Shen Changliu really has a skull bag, twice, once an hour, right?

After holding his waist to cook breakfast, Mo Zhiyang took a taxi and had a day's class. He almost had to go back. As a result, he was stopped as soon as he went downstairs.

"Can you talk about it?" Su Bai looked at the man in front of him and was a little disdainful. He is arrogant and still despises the so-called double.

Mo Zhiyang lowered his head, showed his inferiority complex, and nodded: "Okay."

The two came to the nearby coffee shop, sat opposite each other, ordered a cup of cappuccino, Mo Zhiyang ordered an iced coffee, and took out mint cigarettes from the bag.

Take a sip of mint smoke in Su Bai's pastry, wrapping the two people, so that Su Bai can't see his intention clearly.

"I hope you can leave Changliu consciously." Su Bai leaned back slightly to avoid the smell of smoke. He didn't like smokers, and he didn't understand why Shen Changliu could allow him to smoke beside him.

Su Bai couldn't even understand. Did Shen Changliu fall in love with Mo Zhiyang when he was blind?

Mo Zhiyang lowered his head and watched the mint smoke slowly burn up: "But if he loves me for a long time, I love him too. I don't want to leave him."

What is the so-called love?

Su Bai was very disdainful. He took out a bank card from his bag and threw it on the table casually: "There are five million here. How about leaving Shen Changliu with you?"

Here comes the classic scene!

Mo Zhiyang was eager to have a try, but looked at the bank card and looked pitiful: "No, Mr. Su, you misunderstood. I was with him because I loved Changliu. It's really not for money!"

"So what? Don't you love money?" Su Bai sat up straight and waved the smoke lingering in front of him with his hand: "With these five million, you can do whatever you want. Anyway, you are not worthy to stay for a long time. It's better to leave now than wait until he hates you in the future."

"He? HATE ME?" Mo Zhiyang looked up at him. His eyes gradually turned red with his face similar to him.

Seeing that he wavered, Su Bai took advantage of the victory to pursue and continued to explain, "What about that? He loved me for fifteen years and said he would abandon me. How about you? How many months is it? Maybe I will be disgusted tomorrow. You should plan for yourself.

Mo Zhiyang was silent. Maybe he was thinking about something and suddenly stood up: "No, Changliu won't be like this."

After saying that, he turned around and trotted out and left Su Bai alone in the cafe. Su Bai frowned and took out a recording pen from her pocket. She was a little angry. Unexpectedly, this guy's mouth was so strict that there was nothing wrong at all.

After leaving the coffee shop, Mo Zhiyang disdained: "Oh, I didn't use this recording pen hundreds of years ago. How could it make you catch the handle?"

Taking a sip of cigarettes, it's very comfortable to puff clouds and fog. However, after the play here, Shen Changliu can't fall there. If you want to do it, just make a full set.

It was past nine o'clock when he took a taxi back. Shen Changliu knew that he was busy today, so he ordered takeaway by himself. Hearing the sound of opening the door, he got up and greeted him: "Here you back?"

Mo Zhiyang was out of his mind. After seeing him, his eyes turned red instead. His wet peach blossom eyes were a little pitiful: "Long stay, you..."

"What's the matter?" Shen Changliu felt something was wrong. Why did his eyes turn red: "Yangyang, are you uncomfortable?"

"No, no." Mo Zhiyang quickly lowered his head to deny it, suppressing his crying voice: "I'm a little tired. I'll take a shower first."

No, there is definitely something wrong!

If he doesn't say it, Shen Changliu is even more worried. Yangyang didn't have been like this before, but it's hard to say anything. He can only let him take a shower first.