Best Actor's double lover (46)

"No, I'm just a little tired. I want to have a rest. Don't be nervous." Mo Zhiyang stretched out his hand, stroked his cheek, and smiled: "I'm tired. It's normal to want to rest."

Such an attitude made Shen Changliu very nervous, but he didn't know what to say, and he was afraid that asking again would make people unhappy: "Then I sleep with you for a while?"

Mo Zhiyang didn't say anything. He took off his coat and lay in bed and closed his eyes. Shen Changliu accompanied him to bed, feeling more and more afraid.

I really didn't mean to hide it. I just wanted to tell him after everything was settled. I didn't want him to be unhappy.

Shen Changliu got up the next day. The person had left. There was also warm millet porridge and a note on the table: I packed it up with things for you to shoot. Remember to have breakfast in the sofa bag.

Obviously, he is still so considerate, but why is Shen Changliu more and more worried? There will be nothing wrong with the start-up ceremony today. Pick him up and ask him clearly by the way.

"What the hell do you mean?" The system can't see through the host's current ideas. The attitude fluctuates so much that it's very abnormal.

Mo Zhiyang did not answer. He sat in the back seat of the taxi and looked at the scenery flying by outside the window without saying a word.

Today is full. Mo Zhiyang is almost seven o'clock after class. He took his bag and went downstairs, but he saw Lu Lianglin. He was a little strange: "Se. Lu?!"

I didn't tell him the school address, so was the information provided by that person again?

"Brother." Lu Lianglin was dressed a little formal today, still holding roses in his hand, as if he was waiting for his lover, and handed over the flowers in his hand: "Can you treat you to dinner?"

"No." Mo Zhiyang shook his head, took a step back, and lowered his head to cover up his sadness: "Seniar Lu, I can't accept this flower."

Lu Lianglin withdrew his words with a wry smile and was a little helpless: "I'm going back to continue class the day after tomorrow. I hope to treat you to dinner in the end. Can you take me to the airport?"

"This?" Mo Zhiyang hesitated.

Seeing that he was hesitant, Lu Lianglin continued to give reasons: "It's just a meal. It's hard for me to come back when I go abroad the day after tomorrow."

Turning around a black Tesla on the corner, Shen Changliu was about to brake when he saw Yangyang and Lu Lianglin leave, and there was also a conspicuous bunch of roses.

In an instant, I wanted to be clenched by a pair of invisible big hands, endured my heartache and quietly followed them, watching the two walk into a barbecue shop.

The pain like suffocation spread from the heart to the whole body. Shen Changliu couldn't help lying on the steering wheel and gasping to relieve the pain: My Yangyang, why did you do this?

"You seem very unhappy today." Lu Lianglin picked him a piece of barbecue and asked tentatively.

Mo Zhiyang was not in the mood to eat. He put down his chopsticks and asked him, "Actually, love that is not the right family can't last long, can it?"

"Yes." Lu Lianglin resolutely followed what he said and comforted softly, "Actually, you know, if the identity gap between the two is too big, not only the three outlooks but also the experience have estrangement. Now it is warm, but over time..."

With a reply, Mo Zhiyang stood up and said, "Thank you, senior. I'll go first."

Shen Changliu had been where he was, but he saw that he didn't come out not long after he went in. He wanted to go up but didn't know what to do. He could only stay in the car and watched him get on the taxi.

What's wrong with my Yangyang?