5.26

Mo Zhiyang held his stomach with one hand, and the other pair could only reach the head of the bed. "You don't... be careful, gently, kid!"

Hearing this, Bo Siyu finally came to his senses and scolded secretly: This little rabbit will affect his eating of meat.

But considering Yangyang's body, he picked up the person and let him sit on his lap, protecting his stomach with one hand and supporting his waist with the other. He moved much slower.

After falling asleep exhausted, Mo Zhiyang woke up suddenly and subconsciously touched his side. When he touched the familiar body temperature, he was relieved.

It's already dark outside. It's midnight.

Mo Zhiyang lifted the quilt, put on his coat and got up. Suddenly, he lost sleepiness. He opened the glass door and went to the balcony to blow.

As soon as the cold wind blew over, he suddenly woke up a lot. He hasn't reacted yet. He really came back.

Mo Zhiyang has been taught about the force majeure of the plot. In fact, he has long been ready for not coming back. After all, he is in the way of the protagonist.

While thinking about it, a blanket was put on his back. Mo Zhiyang knew who it was. He fell back slightly and leaned against him, "The stars today are so good."

Bo Siyu looked up at the sky. Where did the stars come from in the night like a curtain, but he said that was, holding him from behind. "Well, it's beautiful."

"You...how did you come back?" When Mo Zhiyang asked, he held his hand tightly and seemed to be passing on something.

It's a long story. Bo Siyu was afraid that people would stand too tired. He took him to sit in the sun chair next to him and let him sit on his lap. "This matter is a little long."

As early as the first half of the year, Bo Siyu found something was wrong. The low-level managers of the empire frequently had internal traitors. For this reason, he investigated for a long time, and all the evidence struggle pointed to one place, that is, Arance.

To be on the safe side, he went to have a look in person. After going, he knew that it was their trap. So many internal traitors were found to lead himself to Alans.

After falling into the trap, the opposite person locked himself up and wanted to rebel against him, and gave himself the most beautiful omega in the opposite place.

Bo Siyu refused, and they didn't know where they came from. They brought Sakurata and promised that the two omegas would be given to themselves together, but they were still rejected.

The next step is to coercion and lure. All kinds of means are available. Seeing that he still can't get in, the man said: In a few days, he will have to turn to them.

Bo Siyu couldn't figure this out, but before it happened, Galileo personally brought someone in and secretly rescued himself and Sakurata.

"Actually, I came back last night, but I kept it secret. After dealing with some people, I was so worried about you that I sneaked back to have a look." Bo Siyu touched his stomach and left for more than a month. He was so big.

Mo Zhiyang understood why those people suddenly swore that Bo Siyu would definitely turn to refuge. "Fake Sakurata, a servant who once bribed the kitchen at home, implanted fake communication documents between you and the opposite side, into your brain."

If Bo Siyu is labeled as through the enemy and treason internally, then he will have no way out and can only go to there. That's what they want.