4.11

"Brother still cares about me the most and wants to hug me." Mo Zhiyang stretched out his hand to him. Anyway, he would be jealous of Huanxi Cake. He said that Huanxi Cake could not deceive himself. It's better to praise him.

PRAISE FIRST, AND THEN ACT COQUETTISH TO COAX THE MAN TO BE THE FIRST PLACE.

Seeing that he was like this, his heart was half soft. How could he remember what jealous he was? He walked over with a food box: "If I don't care about you, who I care about. Only you will haunt me."

Yes, yes, yes, you're right. Mo Zhiyang nodded with a smile, but the corners of his eyes always glanced at the food box involuntarily: "Brother is the best for me and likes my brother best."

There is something hidden in sweet words. Jiang doesn't know about the New Year, so he has to charge some interest and put the food box on the bedding: "I haven't eaten the cake yet, why is my mouth so sweet. Let me have a taste it."

With that, he leaned over, hooked up his chin and kissed it down, tasted his lips and tongue, and then let it go contentedly: "Yangyang is really the sweetest."

"Why is brother over?" Mo Zhiyang diverted his attention while talking to him. As he reached out, he opened the lid of the food box, which contained three kinds of cakes: lotus crisp, sugar ears and wormwood nest.

Mo Zhiyang twisted up a candy ear at the sight of eating. He ate it regardless of himself in bed.

Seeing that he liked it, Jiang Henian was also happy. He stretched out his hand and rubbed the top of his hair: "Yangyang eat more and eat more." Only by feeding him can he feed himself.

Without noticeing what he thought, Mo Zhiyang ate happily. Before long, these three plates of cakes, which were originally not much, came to the bottom: "No."

"It's night. Don't eat too much." Jiang Henian smiled gently and bent down slightly to look at him: If you are too full, it's not good to vomit.

This smile made Mo Zhiyang goose bumps. He always felt a little strange, so he still sent the person away quickly, otherwise something would happen: "Brother, why are you still here? What if it is found?"

This trick is so cruel to kill donkeys, but Jiang Henian is not a donkey, a horse, or a stallion horse, so he ignored his words and sat by the bedside: "Yangyang is very afraid?"

"I'm just afraid that my senior will be found." Mo Zhiyang stretched out his hand and grabbed his sleeve: "Brother, go back quickly. Qingyang is here these days."

Rebirth of the two generations, Jiang Henian was reborn with martial arts memories. He was familiar with every corner of Wulinzhuang, so he came and went so unscrupulously.

He ignored what he said, sat by the bed, stretched out his hand and rubbed his stomach and smiled, "Yangyang, if you eat too much, will you be flustered?"

"No." Mo Zhiyang shook his head. How could he hold on with that little thing? He was a cub who could eat five bowls of rice.

Jiang Henian seemed to hear of it and said to himself, "Yangyang has only eaten so much. Now I'm afraid of not digestion when we fall asleep. Why don't we digest it together?"

Little brother, what's wrong with you?!

Mo Zhiyang was used to falling on the bed before he realized that this guy was greedy for his body at all. He was cheap!

Pressing people under his body and touching his flat abdomen ambiguously, Jiang Henian laughed and said, "Yangyang is slender, and he can't eat fat no matter how much he eats. Every time I go in, I can touch myself in it."