The Great Emperor's Little Dark Guard (16+17) part 1

Mo Zhiyang has fallen asleep, and there is still a pink strangulation mark on his wrist, which is not deep, like a begonia flower that has just bloomed in early spring.

"The next time you wear red, you must marry my phoenix crown Xiayan." Qi Guanyan whispered and kissed the traces of kissing his wrist with affectION.

In his sleep, he felt his wrist itchy. Mo Zhiyang slapped his backhand and remembered beating mosquitoes.

Fortunately, Qi Guanyan's hand was fast. As soon as he grasped the patted hand, he would have to hang a slap on his face, but he was not annoyed. Instead, he hid his hand in the quilt, so that the chill of Qiuye could not stain him.

On the third day of the third day of the September, it was the autumn god festival. The emperor had to go to Xiangguo Temple to incense, and a morning back and forth was enough.

Mo Zhiyang originally wanted to follow, but Qi Guanyan refused, so he had to stay in the palace.

Qi Guanyan is afraid. According to Yangyang's temperament, he may not want to go back to him when he sees the world of flowers.

"Big Golden Retriever won't take me out to play either." Mo Zhiyang sat on the roof of the bedroom of Chengqian Palace and looked at the endless palace. The sky was cloudless, and the glazed tiles were sparkled by the autumn sun. It was beautiful, but also stuffy.

I was bored. I closed my eyes and took a rest. The wind in my ear was slowly, but suddenly there was a light footstep. The breath was stable. If I didn't listen carefully, I couldn't hear it. I was a master.

Mo Zhiyang suddenly opened his eyes: "Someone!"

He immediately stood up and picked up his bow to look for the footsteps.

I thought it was Weiyang Palace, but it was not. Weiyang Palace and Chengqian Palace were not far away, but strangely, the footsteps were to the northwest corner, so... there lived someone there.

If the emperor is not here today, you'd better see clearly first. Beware of someone lying in anmbush and killing the golden retriever.

Following the footsteps, he came to a small pavilion. Mo Zhiyang did not act rashly, but stood on the roof of the pavilion and listened carefully to the movements below.

If there is a group of people, you can also call a group of people. If it is a person... you still have to call a group of people!

Although I have excellent light kung fu and wear a hundred steps, I have almost no kung fu in hand, otherwise I will not be pressed by big golden retriever to do whatever I want.

Half squatting on the roof and listening carefully to the voices of the people below, it's strange that there is no one in the room, not even breathing. Could it be an accident?

Did you die directly in it?

Thinking about it, he jumped off the roof, but his footsteps just reached the ground, and a figure behind him hit him with a palm. Mo Zhiyang reacted in time and dodged one.

Knowing that it was a trap, I didn't dare to hesitate at all. I wanted to jump on the roof with a gentle toes: Wait for me, and I'll ask a group of people to beat you!

As a result, before I had time to go up, my ankle was pulled, my back neck hurt, and I was knocked unconscious by a knife.

Qi Guanyan, who was incense on Xiangguo Temple, didn't know why he was always tied up and couldn't calm down. He was supposed to fast in the temple for a meal, but now he didn't stay and hurried back to the palace.