3.15

"If you don't say it, how does Xiaoran know this?" Mo Zhiyang didn't believe it. Xiaoran was only five and a half years old. How could he know whether his uncle was his aunt or not? It must be what this simple person said.

This?

Tan Zong was really wronged about this matter. It was indeed Xiaoran who mentioned this first, but he didn't listen and leaned against the door panel: "If you don't open the door, I will sing!"

Hearing this, Mo Zhiyang sneered, "Then you can sing." I can't believe I threatened myself with this. I underestimate myself too much.

But the next second, Mo Zhiyang felt that he underestimated Tan Zong.

"Well, little rabbit, open the door~ Open it quickly! I'm coming in!" After singing these words, I heard the sound of unlocking inside. Let's click.

Tan Zong was proud. Sure enough, he was better. He turned the doorknob and opened the door: "The little rabbit opened the door."

Seeing him walk in, Mo Zhiyang stood in front of him, suddenly raised his foot and suppressed the person on the door panel: "Tan Zong, just now, I really..."

"What's the matter?" Tan Zong was pounded by his legs, which felt quite strange, but looking at the rabbit's ears trembling, it seemed that he was patient with something. Could he confess?

Come on, Yangyang, I will respond very seriously. Tan Zong took a deep breath and was eager to have a try.

After a long time of enduring it, Mo Zhiyang took his feet off, then put his hands on his shoulder, stood on tiptoe slightly and looked up at him: "Really, Tan Zong... I really, just before..."

Tan Zongxin mentioned that he liked me? Yangyang, I can!

"Before just now, I never thought that there would be a person who could sing so badly!" Mo Zhiyang's expression was very serious. He almost kicked him in the face just now.

There seems to be something wrong with this. Tan Zong is inexplicable: "Ah?"

"If you sing, pigs ten miles away can be scared away." This green tea man not only can't cook, but also sings very badly. Who can listen to the kind of bald one?

This?

Is it really that ugly? Tan Zong still disagreed in his heart, but when he remembered his sister, who loved him the most when he was a child, she turned around and left when he heard the singing, he thought it was true.

"Wash and sleep." Mo Zhiyang was not interested at all by the song. Others sang and flirtatiously. When he sang, he couldn't wait to put people on the ground and hammer them.

Tan Zong really didn't expect that this huge weakness would be exposed and he went to take a shower.

"I didn't sing anymore?" The system came back. I was almost down by Tan Zong's voice. I really didn't expect anyone to sing so badly.

Therefore, the system was down and sheltered from the limelight just now.

Tan Zong came out after taking a shower. He was already asleep. It was incredible before he went to bed with a man in his arms. Is it so ugly to sing by himself? Think about it, forget it. Just don't sing in the future.

It's not a secret to go to Qiao's house. After all, it's all acquaintance, and it's right to go.

There were only four people who went there, Tan Zongxiaoran, Mo Zhiyang and Zhuo Shen. Zhuo Shen didn't plan to go. He didn't love this circle and was eager to leave.

But I also know that because of the military's repeated suppression of that organization during this period, they all mean to jump over the wall and may have to attack Xiaoran.